Chapter 7

America POV

"Maxon! Please help me! Kota i..." I couldn't finish because one of the rebels came and taped my mouth. I glared at him. I just wanted to be with Maxon. It was all my fault we were in this mess. If I would have just stayed at the dinner table none of this would have happened.

When they stopped talking to Maxon the rebel leader came over to me. "So you thought you could tell Maxon about Kota. Well now we have to keep you. I'm sorry" As he said that he ripped the tape off of my mouth. Then I let out a scream. "You, you cant do that! You said..." Before I could finish he cut me off. "I know what I said now shut up! He put the tape back onto my mouth and left.

They could not treat a human bean that that. I had to escape. But how? Ugh! Finally I fell asleep to the buzzing sound of the video camera.

"Wake up! Wake up!" Then the man slapped my face, that really woke me up. He ripped the tape from my mouth and placed a plate in front of me with some bread and fruit on it. "Why are you guys feeding me? I thought you were suppose to be all mean?" He pours me some water. "We are but Kota insisted that you stay healthy and well." He walks away leaving me alone in the dark.

Maxon POV

I was in my study watching America. I must be a creep or something, but I was looking for some clues to get america back. Today was the day that the southern rebels were coming. How was i going to do this! "Ugh!" I guard rushes into the room and I send him away. 

I had a meeting on 5 minutes so I start to read over to the meeting room. "Your majesty, if I may say, America was saying g something about her older brother Kota  before she was cut of my the tape." Says the advisor. " " Of course! Where is Kota! I need to speak to him please excuse me. I need to do something. " I stand up and leave.

i go back up to my study and start writing the letter, to Kota.