Chapter 24

America POV

Maxon and I walk hand in hand to go interrogate
Kota. I could feel my hands shaking. Then, that's when Maxon spoke up.

"America,  look at me." aww stoped, and I turned and looked into Maxon's beautiful chocolate Brown eyes. "It will be ok! I am not letting you go, besides you are not doing this alone. You have me." I have a weak smile and Maxon pulled me into a deep, and loving kiss. We pulled apart and I gasped.

" Wow. I miss that. "  "Well, maybe we should do it again, just for safety reasons." " well then, ok." I grabbed his collar, and pulled him in for another kiss. I wrapped my arms around his kneck, while his were in my hair.

We broke apart and Maxon spoke up. "We really need to go." " Awww! But I don't want to. " I stuck out my pouty lip, and Maxon land maxon gave me a mysterious smirk. "Do You want to know a secret? I have so of the rest of the day free, just for us! After Kota's interrogation, we have the rest of the day to do you, you know what!"

My eyes went huge. "Maxon! Are you serious!" I punched his arm, and he grunted. "Mhh, Ow! Why did you punch me?" He gave me a smirk, and I just shrugged. " When I am really excited I punch people. Sorry, its a habit." "Well, you just punched the king of Illèa, Your punishment is this." I

He grabbed me and throws me on the nearest sofa, and starts not tickle me. "MAXON! Hahaha! Please ststop! Hahahaha! Please!" " Alright, Your punishment is done, for now!" Then he runs off. "Maxon! You get back here right now!"  I laugh and chase him down.
I will never get enough of him.