Chapter 4

America PIC

 "Maxon! Maxon! Please don't let them take me! Please!" Ugh will someone shut her up! They man that said that sounded annoyed. I just kept screaming though. I was not going to listen to some rebel leader. "Maxon! Please don't let them take me! Then I saw someone come over to me and then everything went black. 

Maxon POV

" America! " A guard was holding me back. I wanted to go after america. For a long time I heard her screams until it all stoped. "America. My America. My only true love was gone. I had three days to come up with a plan to save her and save the country from the rebels. This was going to be hard.

When I went into the great room  I saw America's family all looking at me. "Is... Is she dead?" May asks crying. I go over to her and hug her. "No but she was kidnapped by the rebels. I will do everything I can to get her back. I promise. 

May POV

I had never seen Maxon like this before. He could usually hold a straight face, but with America gone, well that was another story. Maxon had only America. Well he had us, but it wasn't the same. I felt bad for Maxon. So I just hugged him back.

Maxon POV

I went up to my study to come up with a plan.  So far nothing. How was I going to save America if I had no plan? This was hopeless. So I went up to my room and let the tears fall.

-----------------

How was that? Good, not? comment below!