Chapter 18

Maxon 's POV

After taking America back to our room, I started walking down the hall then I came to a stop. "I know America." So I turned around and headed back to our room, and like I expected America was trying to escape again. I just shook my head and picked America up bridal style and placed her back on our bed. I head back over and start untying the sheets. Wow! She can really tie a knot!

"Your no fun!" She shot me a playful glare. I will play along. "I love you to." I say with sarcasm. "America, you promised!" I went over and sat by her. "I know I I know! I just hate being cooped up in this room! I need to get out! I need air! Real air!" I know what she means. When my father was still alive he would never let me outside. I would have to sneak out. That is one of the causes for my scars. Followed by doing what he did not like, or what America did, or knows.

"How about this, let me go back to my meeting and when I am done we can go do something for the rest of the day."

"Ok, fine. I promise that I will not try to escape. I love you." " Thank you. I love you to. " With that I left the room.

I know that America will not do it anymore. But I better make sure. I quietly peeked in side and saw
America leaning against the railing looking out onto our country. Gosh I love her.
I headed back too my meeting and entered.

"I am back everyone. I am sorry to keep you all waiting." "That's all right." One of my advisors say.
"Alright, where were we?" " We need to come up with a plan to capture Kota and the rest of the southern rebels, before they come back for Queen America. "

Oh yea. I am in a meeting trying to figure out how to capture the southern rebels to keep America and protected.
"Your majesty, if I may?" I gestured one of my advisors to continue. "What if we lure them out with something they want?  It has been two weeks they are coming up with something big! I know it."

"What do you suggest we lure them out with?"
"Well I have an idea but I don't think you would agree with it." I leaned in very intrigued. "Queen America." That set me in pure rage! " NO! I WILL NOT PUT MY WIFE IN DANGER ANYMORE! NEXT IDEA!"

"Your majesty, that is our best option. We will have many guards around, and we lure them out then capture them all. America will be unharmed."

" No! I will not put her in anymore danger! This meeting is over! Everyone is dismissed. " I stood up and left the room.
Put America in danger, ugh! How could he even say that? Do they not know that she has been in enough danger already!

I walked to America's room and knocked on the door while walking in very annoyed.

Hey everyone! I would just like to say thanks for reading I would also like to thank Daugular01 for commenting and being so supportive. I would really like this book to get up to 1K views so please tell your friends about this book! I will follow people that comment or follow me so, feel free to comment on what you liked about my chapters! Enjoy!