Chapter 5

America POV

 "When I woke up I was in chains that connected to the wall. The room I was in was small with a small bed and a thin blanket. I was so cold and my arms were cut and my ankle hurt. I grabbed the blanket and curled up into a ball crying myself to sleep. 

When I woke up someone came into the room and told me to get up. I didn't get up though. I just sat there until he pulled me up. "When I say get up it means get up!" After he said that he slapped me. I screamed in pain dropping to the floor. He gave me a tray of bread and water and left . 

Later another man came in. He looked so familiar but he had a cloak on so I could not see his face. He just stood there staring at me and I just stared back. Then he took the cloak off and I gasped. "Hey little sis" 

I stood there dumbfounded. "Kota?" Your a southern rebel? How could you! " "It was actually really easy. So I needed a job, because I got fired from the studio just because I was drunk!  Ugh, hypocrites . So then I met this guy and we became really good friends. Then he told be he was a southern rebel, and asked me to join. So I said yes. "

I could not believe it! My brother kidnapped me, broke into the palace, and killed people. "Kota! When I tell Maxon he will have your head!" I was so mad right now. "Sorry sis, but that is a shame that you won't be able to tell him. " "wha...what do you mean?" "I mean now that you know I am a rebel we are not giving you back. " But they said... " Before I could finish my sentence Kota cut me off.  "I know what they said. We said if Maxon gives us the crown we would give him you, but we lied. He will give us the crown and we will keep you. now, I have to go. Sorry I couldn't talk more. See ya sis." 

 I would never see Maxon again, and it was all all my fault.