Chapter 15

America's POV

I led Kota into the room and shut the door. I went over and sat down and gestured Kota to sit down. Instead he went over to the door and locked it. "Kota? what are you doing?" I stood up and started backing away as he took his hand cuffs of. "How did you do that?" "Oh America, when you become a rebel you learn things. Now sorry, but you will be coming with me." I hit the wall and knew that I was stuck. I screamed. I knew that would get Maxon worried.

"America? Kota open the door! What are you doing to her!" I could here Maxon struggling to get the door open. "Oh shut up!" He came up to me and pinned my arms back and hand cuffed them together. "MAXON!" Then Kota took out a rag and tied my mouth shut. Then suddenly the door busted open and there stood Maxon. "MMMMMM" It was hard to call out to him with the rag tied around my mouth.

"Kota let her go!" Maxon said that through gritted teeth as Kota heal a knife to my throat. "If you step any closer I will kill her." "You wouldn't!"  Maxon looked worried. "Oh but I would. You let me go you can have America back." Maxon please do it I know that he cant here me, but I am still praying that he wont to that. "You son of a..." "Maxon,  no need for the language. Just let me go and you can have your dear America back." I stared into his eyes as he stared into mine and I shook my head. "Fine. As long as America is safe." "Good job Maxon." He whispered into my ear too start walking forward and I did so.

"Wait you said I could have her back if I let you go! You lied!" "If I give here to you now you will just come after me, So I will give her to you when I get outside. "

We headed outside knife pressed up to my neck still. Rag still around my mouth. I could see Maxon following us keeping guards near by.  "Now give me America and you can go!" "Call of your dogs and I will let her go." "Everyone stand down!" Maxon called. Kota pushed me away and I fell to the ground. Kota ran off and Maxon ran up to me untying my rag around my mouth.

"Maxon!" He undid the handcuffs and embraced me pulling me into a deep kiss. "Oh America, I can't believe I trusted you in there alone! You never should have to go through that again!" He pulled me into another kiss and we stayed that way for a long time.

Finally Maxon carried me bridal style to our bedroom. Maxon stared at me for a long time until I broke the silence. "Maxon, what about Kota? He is still out there." "America don't worry about that right now.  Just go get ready for bed and I will go get us some strawberry tarts. You look like you need some." Ugh he knows me to well. "Alright see you in a minute."He left and I grabbed  my nightgown and headed into the bathroom to change. I came out and sat at my mirror and started brushing my hair when Maxon came in with a plate full of strawberry tarts.

"Oh I Love you!" "Why thank you." "Um, Maxon I was talking to the strawberry tarts."I say playfully. "What how could you!" He said in a playful tone putting his hand on his head and falling onto the bed. "Oh Maxon you should be drama queen not king! Besides I don't think I could ever love anything more than you." He pulled me into him. Chest to chest. "I love you America Schreave. You know that right?" "Oh Maxon If I didn't know that then I wouldn't of married you." Then I pulled him into a  deep kiss and we stayed that way.

-----------------------------------------------

There you go there was your long chapter! I hope you all liked it and please comment on what your favorite part was in this chapter thanks!

-Loolivvy