Chapter 26

Hello everyone! I'm back! I am recently on vacation, but I got a chance to squeeze in a few chapters. I have finally finished Tugging my ear whenever, and I hope you all liked it. Now I am just trying to finish this one. Now without further ado, the chapter!

America POV

I woke up with my had on Maxon's chest again. I smiled, I always love waking up to the beat of his heart, because I know it only beats for me.

I looked over at Maxon, that was still asleep.

I didn't want to wake him, so, I started to get up, quietly, when I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"Where do you think your going darling?" Maxon asked smiling at me.
I smiled back. "I was just going to get ready for the day." Her pulled me closer to him.

"No, stay darling." He kissed my neck. " Things have been so hard recently, I need you. "
My heart melted, at his words.

"Alright." I lay down next to him, and he wraps his arms around me. I cup his face with my hands, and pull him into a kiss.

I kiss him, and he kisses me back.

During the kisses, I let out a small moan, and Maxon chuckles.

Maxon kisses pathway from my neck to my thigh.
I let out another moan, and kiss him.

"Maxon! I really need to get ready now! Breakfast is at 10!" Maxon chuckles. "My dear, it's only 8:30. You have plenty of time."

I playfully glared at him. "That gives me about  1 1/2 hours to get ready." I struggle to get out of his grip. "And i'm not your dear."

I turn around and kiss him, and that loosened his grip. I hurry and slip out of it, while I kiss him.

"Darling!" Maxon whines.

"You look beautiful just the way you are. Please come back." He pouts.

I walk over to him, and kiss him one more time before heading to my suite. "I'll see you at breakfast." I am about to head into my room, when i remember something. I turn around one more time. "I am planning on finishing this tonight. "

He smirked, and I blew him a kiss, and walked inside.