Chapter 27

America POV

I walked into the dining room, with everyone already there. "Maxon, Mom, Kenna, James, May, and little Gerad." I went over and sat by Maxon.

"Hello Darling." I smiled , and he kissed my hand. My mother smiled at us.

I looked around the room, and wished that Kota was here. I thought about all the things he did to our family, and brushed it out of my head.

I looked at my mom and smiled. "Mom, I've been thinking. I think I'm ready for children."
When I said that Maxon jumped out of his seat with joy. "Are you serious!" He kissed me, and I kissed him back. "Yes!"

All of my family started congratulating us. I was happy, and so was my family.

I looked at all of them, and smiled. My life is great. I have an amazing husband, amazing siblings, and a great mother. Later on, me and Maxon will have a little baby alone the way. I smiled, and Maxon kissed me.

"What are you thinking about my dear?" I glared at him, but smiled.
"Our Future"

Hello everyone! I have decided to end this story! I will probably make a sequel, but not for a while! The sequel will include, Kira Cass's baby chapter, in 'Happily ever after ', and how the twins came to be! Stay in touch, and I will tell you when it is coming!!! I hope you liked the story! And please, read all my others!
Love you all!
              -Loolivvy!