Waitress Workshop

"As much as I love to break this up, someone is late for their workshop" Blaine said above me

I was squinting and about to turn when I felt something holding me down. I open my eyes more clearly and see Finns large arms wrapped around me.

"Gross" I mumble pushing him off

He did not even stir a little bit. Blaine was smirking at me and my hair seemed to have grown twice as much over night.

"What are you talking about?" I ask grumpy

Oh my god that couch is awful.

"Maybe this will remind you" he said lifting up my uniform

"I don't go in till four-OH MY GOD!" I shout and realize how late I am

Finn jolts up and I scramble around getting my stuff ready to go. Blaine was standing around with a smirk being completely useless and Finn just looked confused. No time to explain to him but I am soooo late for my first day!

"Sorry gotta go!" I shout with a piece of toast in my mouth

I was basically racing towards the studio when I finally got there only to see everyone standing around irritated.

"I'm so sorry, I woke up late and there's no excuse other than it will never happen again!" I apologize to my boss and the cast

They all seemed to forgive me but my boss was still a little skeptical. I was then introduced to just about everyone except my co star whose name I can't seem to remember. I really seem to get along best with a woman named Mercedes whose going to be playing one of my best friends.

"And finally this is who will be playing your doctor, Chris"

I shook his hand but was completely entranced by literally everything about him. His face was gorgeous and those eyes. He's such a wonderful looking person to stare at.

"I'm Rachel" I introduce a little bit star struck by his face

He seemed to be just as nice as Mercedes which makes me excited. That is until I heard an awful conversation between two of the other cast mates.

"Yeah I heard she's dating Finn Hudson!"

They didn't seem to sound taunting or ill mannered but I completely forgot I'm in a fake relationship with that dummy. Now I definitely can't start a relationship with Chris. I would totally mess up my stupid plan with Finn. But Chris seems so worth it.

"It's good to know that I'll be kissing such a pretty girl" he smiled

I couldn't help but blush and part my hair behind my ear. How can I control myself from such a gorgeous man especially when he compliments me like that? That's the thing I can't, which is definitely going to make this hard.