Playground

Boris Pavlikovsky. Your bestfriend and the love of your life. You wish you could feel his lips on yours. You long for them. You were currently at home in your room when your thoughts were interupted by the ringing of a phone.

"Hello" you said plainly.

"Hello y/n" you knew that Russian accent way too well. It was Boris.

"Hey Boris, what's up?" you said while smiling.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to a abandoned playground that me and Theo usually go to."

"Oh. Wait but why isn't Theo going?" you asked with curiosity lacing your voice.

"I-uh don't know he doing something at the moment. He is a bitch." he said. You found his accent cute. Really cute actually.

"I'll go to your house right now. Just let me get dressed and I'll be right there." you said with excitment.

"Alright. See you later then. bye" he said hanging up the phone.

You put on shorts considering how hot it is in Vegas, but you still put on a yellow hoodie because it is night and it could grow cold sometimes.

You don't have anyone to say bye to because your parents were currently out of town for sometime alone.

You grab your house keys and run to Boris' house. He doesn't live that far away from you.

You felt the spring breeze hit your face and the wind blowing in your hair. You were running to the love of your life.

Out of breath you knock on Boris' door.

"Hey y/n" he says when he opened the door.

"Hey" you said finally catching your breath.

"Do you need water?"

"No no I'm fine thank you lets just go to the park."

"Okay."

You guys walked all the way to the playground. Boris blowing smoke from his cigarette. He was so Hot damnit you thought.

You guys finally arrived at the playground sitting on the cemented pavement.

"Want one?" Boris asked.

"Not right now. I'm kinda out of breath." you say in all honesty.

"Okay."

You both stare at the stars and you got an idea.

"Boris wanna play tag?" you said.

"What is tag?" he asked.

"Well it's a game where you tap someone and they are It (hehe IT) so they have to chase you in order for them to be It. Got it?" you said.

"I understand yes."

"Alright then, tag your It (🎈 im sorry i can't help myself.)!" you yelled.

He startes chasing you went on everyone of the game sets while he chased you.

"Boris?" you yelled to see if he was anywhere. He must be hiding in order to tag me or some shit.

You went down on the slide and Boris catched you.

"BORIS PUT ME DOWN YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" You said laughing while he tickled you.

"NO!" he said also giggling.

You both finally fell on the floor. Boris was on top of you with his palms on the pavement.

You both stared into eachothers eyes. You admiring his soft brown eyes twinkling with the stars.

You felt him lean in and he kissed you. Something you have always dreamed about. You hold his face while he kisses you. His plump lips felt so soft and tasted of cigarettes yet tasted so sweet. He started giving you neck kisses that you enjoyed and wish they lasted forever, but he pulled away to tell you something.

"y/n I really like you. Hell I love you. I asked you to come here with me alone because I am in love with you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked you. You though you were in an actual dream.

"Boris I have been waiting for you to say those words I love you Boris I will definitely be your girlfriend. I have dreamed of this for a long time." you say with tears of happiness in your eyes.

"Can I kiss you again?" He said smirking.

"Hell yeah you can!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope y'all liked that. By the way let me know if you guys have any ideas.

- Ashley 🥀