Baddass

Y/n's pov:

Today was the first day I started school. I moved to Las Vegas because of my Aunt. She lives here and why I moved with her you ask? It's because both of my parents are not around anymore. They passed away and I have to live with my prissy bitchy aunt.

"Ohh look who decided to wake up! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO EAT YOUR FUCKING BREAKFAST! YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN SEE WHY MY SISTER AND YOUR FATHER DIED IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU. NO ONE WANTS YO-"

"Fuck off." I said interrupting my aunt and flipping her off.

I decided to skate to school today because I didn't want to deal with her bullshit she always finds a reason to argue with me and its not like she gives on single shit about me anyways.

I played Harry Dean by SWMRS and started skating all the way to my new school.

-time skip-

I arrived to class and everyone stared at me.

"Hello you must be Y/n L/n the new student. You're late." The teacher said.

I rolled my eyes and walked to an empty desk. I sat in the middle of two boys. The one on my left had brown hair and glasses and the one on my right was actually pretty hot. He had black curly hair and a shirt that says 'never summer'. He lookes at me and smirked. I of course smirked back I'm not a flustered, blushy, little bitch.

I saw him write on a piece of paper and he passed the piece of paper to me.

The note read:

'Hey you want to skip next class with me. I have friend Theo that is too much of pussy to go with me and you seem like pretty cool girl. Sorry if my grammar is not best. I have russian accent and I know some english, but anyway Want to come?'

-Boris Pavlikovsky

What a cool name I thought.

I wrote on the back of the piece of paper.

I wrote:

'Yeah sure. I don't know who you are, but this is my first day here and I'm already tired of it let's ditch this place.'

- Y/n L/n

I passed the note to him and he looked at me and made a thumbs up so I guess we just wait for first period to end.

-time skip-

The bell finally rang and me and Boris were now in the hallway almost close to the door.

"Come on!" Boris said to me pulling my hand.

We ran out the school door and I grabbed my skateboard and surprisingly Boris had one to. So we started skating.

"So have you skip class before?" Boris asked me.

"Yeah dude. All the time." I said.

"Want to go to my place? My father is not home. Well whenever he is he drunk as shit so." Boris said.

"Yeah sure." I said.

Boris started to take a cigarette out of his pocket, lit it up, and started smoking.

He took a puff and I took it out of his mouth and started smoking his cigarette.

"You know I really like your name Boris. It's nice. I don't hear it often, but I think fits you reall well." I said while smoking the cigarette.

Boris took the cigarette out of my mouth.

"Thank you Y/n. I think your name is very nice too." He said with a slight raspy voice combining with his russian accent.