Runaway • pt.4

You woke up to Boris shaking you softly.

"Y/n, y/n, were here!" he said shaking you.

"What?" you said tiredly.

"Come on where in California." he said with a smile.

You bolted up from your seat and looked out the window you both arrived at 12 am and you are both staying at a hotel. It was a shady one, but it was a hotel.

You and Boris walked hand in hand to the hotel. You both walkes to the counter.

"Hello welcome to this hotel, I forgot the name but go ahead." Said the girl blankly. There was an angsty 18 year old at the cashier chewing gum.

"Um yes, a room for one please." Boris said.

You glared at Boris.

"What? It's cheaper." he said whispering back.

The girl didn't look up once, she was on her cellphone.

"Here this is a key to room 512. Have a nice night I guess. That would be around 30 dollars." she said handing the key to Boris.

You gave her the 30 dollars and you both found the room.

It was an okay room. It was clean.

Boris flopped onto the bed.

"Plans for tomorrow?" he asked.

"Beach?" you said tiredly.

"No, too basic."

"How about a pool. They have a pool here. We should go when it's empty." he said.

"Boris I think it's always empty. There is literally at least like 4 people in this hotel." you said.

"Oh okay, pool it is. Let'sjust think about it tomorrow though, I am really tired." he said.

"Okay goodnight Boris."

-next morning-

You woke up with Your legs tangled with Boris' legs. And your face faced his. You admired every aspect of his face. You enjoyed everything about him.

"Come on Boris, let's go." you said shaking him.

"Okay baby, wait." he said.

You reddened a bit from the name.

"B-Boris come on lets get started on our day." You said continuously shaking him.

"Alright I'm up." he said.

You both got ready. You both took separate showers (obviously) and put on your bathing suits.

But before you both left Boris was doing something was still brushing his teeth and finishing up.

"Hey um, Boris what was yesterday about you know. What are we?" you asked him.

Boris washed his hands and dryed them.

"Well y/n. Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked popping his head out of the bathroom smirking at you.

"Hell Yes Boris. Of course." you said to him smiling.

"Good, If you said no I think I would have died." he said.

You both interlocked hands going to the pool downstairs.

-time skip-

"You ready?" Boris asked.

You both still had your hands interlocked and ready to jump in together. It was empty in the shitty hotel. Therefore it was an empty pool only you both.

"Yeah."

"3, 2, 1" You both counted down.

You both jumped in the water. The cold chlorine from the water hit both of your skin. It felt great.

You both resurfaced the water together. You were both smiling at eachother like goofballs.

He carried you bridal style and he admired you in your bathing suit, droplets of chlorinated water on your s/c skin.

You also admired the water droplets on his eyelashes and on his bare chest. His dark hair wet that he had flipped back.

"I realized I don't like you y/n." he said.

"Wha-"

"I love you." he said smiling widely.

He kissed you on your lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Part 4 is the last part for Runaway by the way, I'm going to go back to writing the normal imagine, but I would probably do something like this again 👉🏽😎👉🏽.  Also leave requests if ya want this girl is not filled with many ideas, I don't write smut even if it is the character and not Finn it is still a NO. Thank you.

-Ashley 🥀