A Boy Is A Gun

.*

*: .Y/n's pov . :*

Boris Pavlikovsky. My best friend which also happens to be the guy I like.

I don't know what it is about Boris that made me fall for him, but I sure as hell fell hard. I feel like I've been shot with a bullet of love because shit I feel like I'm dying every time he's around.

Today I'm supposed to get high with Theo and Boris which is nothing new but today we're tripping on acid which is something we don't do often and Boris is supposed to pick me up at my house that way we can walk together to Theo's house. Me and Theo don't live too far away from each other so we could easily just walk.

My thoughts were interrupted by the knocking of my door. It was Boris.

I walked to the door and opened it to reveal Boris. If looks could kill I swear I'd be dead right now.

"Hello y/n." Boris greeted me.

"Hey Boris, you ready for today?" I asked him.

"Yes of course, but can I get water before we start walking? I'm a bit dehydrated." Boris asked.

"Yeah of course." I smiled.

I took out a glass from the cupboard and took the gallon of water from the fridge. As I was doing so I felt a pair of eyes looking at me.

"Boris why are you staring at me?" I giggled as he was still looking at me.

"Because you're great to look at and you have a nice ass." Boris winked.

Those words made my insides flip man.

"You're such a flirt Pavlikovsky." I rolled my eyes playfully.

I finished pouring the water in the glass and handed it to him.

"Thank you beautiful." Boris smiled.

"No problem hottie." I said to him.

Me and Boris were always flirting which is something we've always done. Maybe that's what made me fall for him? I'm not really sure but god he's everything.

Boris finished drinking his water so he washed it in the sink and put it back where it was.

"Alright ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go." He smiled.

We started walking to Theo's house and as we were walking I just kept thinking about Boris and why I fell for him. He's so mother fucking dangerous, but I love every aspect of him. He has an effect on me that can't be caused by anyone else but him.

"Hey y/n? You okay? You kind of zoned out while I was talking." Boris snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh shit sorry what were you saying?" I didn't even notice that he was talking.

"I said that I have a plan and the plan is that me, you, and Theo take his dad's car and we drive to the park that way we can get high over there. I say the park because it's 11pm and no one will be at the park at this time, but us." Boris explained.

"Oh okay, I'm all for it." I smiled.

"Hey, what where you thinking about y/n?" Boris asked curiously.

"Oh nothing." I lied.

"Okay." Boris said brushing it off. Thank god he did.

We finally made it to Theo's house literally to leave his house because of the plan.