Summer

y/n's Pov:

Today I was at the beach in Las Vegas. I was here with my bestfriends Boris and Theo at the beach because we all agreed that after school we would go together so we all packed a little extra things in our bookbags.

It was summer and obviously it was flaming hot and I just wanted to get in the water. My ass was not gonna wait for them.

"Guys I'm gonna change in the bathrooms!" I yelled to them.

"Okay we'll be right there!" Theo yelled back while he was having a conversation with Boris. I wonder what they were talking about.

I finally changed into my bathing suit and while I walked towards the boys I swear they stopped their conversation just to stare at me with wide eyes.

"Take a picture motherfuckers. It'll last longer." I said snapping my fingers in their faces while giggling.

"Shit, sorry." Theo said while turning red.

"You look hot." Boris said with a smirk.

"You're such a flirt Pavlikovsky." I said playfully punching his arm while he giggled.

Boris was always flirting with me, I had a tiny feeling he liked me, but I didn't want to get my hopes up because I kinda like him. I found his accent cute, and I didn't mind at all if he did drugs or if he smoked because I loved him for who he was.

"y/n. Me and Boris are gonna change. We'll be back." He said.

"Okay." I said.

I sat in the sand waiting almost an eternity. I was reading a book while I waited but then.

"BOO!"

"WHAT THE?! FUCK YOU BORIS!" I said frightened looking at him while he laughed hysterically.

He picked me up, wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt his bare chest on my back.

"Boris what are you doing?" I asked.

"THEO!" He yelled.

I looked behind Boris to see Theo running towards me carying the rest of my body.

I already knew what they were doing.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" I yelled trying to wiggle my body from both of their grasps. That was actually fucking impossible. People stared but I didn't really care.

They were just laughing while running with my body towards the water and guess fucking what. They threw me in.

I swam back onto the surface of the water flipping off both Theo and Boris while they laughed.

They both jumped into the water next to me.

The day at the beach was filled with a bunch of water fights. It was probably at least 5pm and You guys were still in the water. Theo went to use the bathroom.

I felt someone grab my ass under the water.

"Boris!" I yelled once again splashing him with water.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my head. He was really tall and lanky. Then he did something I never thought he would do.
He was. Kissing my neck. In public.

"B-Boris what are you doing?" I asked him.

He just hummed a response in my skin sending me shivers. Not wanting to I pushed him off and he looked at me.

He has a confused expression on his face.

"Boris we are in public you can't kiss my neck like that in public you know how embarrassing that is? Also we aren't even dating." I told him blushing.

"Sorry, I just really like you y/n. I'm in love with you actually. Every part of you. Your skin, your face, your lips, and everything else. I can't fucking stop thinking about you." He said kissing my cheek.

I was actually really suprised. That caught me off guard.

"I like you alot too Boris." I said smiling.

He grabbed my face collapsing his soft plump lips on mine. The kiss was passionate and soft until.

"YES BORIS GET SOME! WHAT DID I TELL YOU!" Theo yelled to Boris.

Boris returned to our kiss and flipped him off.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't post for like the last 2 days I had no ideas, so if you guys have any ideas whatsoever comment them. That would be great. They can only be x reader though. Thank you guys for reading by the way.

-Ashley🥀