Strawberry Pop tart • Drew

Y/n's pov:

I walked to my first period class. World History. I was tired and sleep deprived, but coffee is one hell of a miracle. I made it to my world history class and I sat next to Drew.

Okay so here's the thing with Drew. He isn't really the smartest.

-flashback-

I was so fucking tired of being in this class I wanted to throw myself out the window.

"Okay can anyone tell me the year Abraham Lincoln delivered the immacipation proclamation?" Our teacher asked the classroom.

Drew quickly raised his hand.

Oh no baby what is you doing.

"Uhm...balloon animals?"

Everyone burst into a fit of laughter...well everyone except for me.

Drew looked really confused just wondering why everyone was laughing at him. I feel really bad for him it's not like he wants to be this way. He just I don't know is this way.

Since Drew sat next to me he turned to me and smiled. I couldn't help, but smile back.

-flashback-

So yeah maybe I am in love with the school idiot, but I can't help it. He really is a cool person I know he is. Also he's cute too which is just a bonus.

I was currently just doodling whatever my mind wanted me to create with just pencil and paper not paying any attention to the teacher whatsoever . Until I was tapped on the shoulder.

I turned to see who it was. It was Drew.

"Hey I like that grey thing you did with the paper." Drew whispered to me.

"Thanks. It's called a drawing." I whispered back.

"What's a d-rawing?"

"Y-You're Y/n right?" He asked.

"Yeah. " I said with a smile.

"You um... you're really uh. What's the word for someone who looks good?" He said struggling.

"Beautiful?" I said.

"Yes! You're really beautiful." Drew said.

"Thank you Drew. You're really cute by the way." I smiled.

"Thanks." He said back.

We kinda just stared at each other.

The bell rung which made me jump. I jolted from my seat until Drew stopped me.

"What class do we have next?" Drew asked me.

"It's Lunch Drew, we have lunch together." I replied.

"Oh" he mumbled.

"Wanna sit with me at lunch?" I asked him.

"Okay, but I don't really know how to sit." He said.

"It's fine I'll teach you." I smiled.

We walked to lunch together and I motioned for him to stand next to me for I can teach him how... to sit.

"Alright do what I do okay." I instructed to Drew.

"Okay." Drew said staring at my every move.

I pulled the chair from under the table as Drew did the same and I sat in it and pushed it up.

"Woah I did it!" Drew exclaimed with excitement.

"Yeah congrats!" I said.

I began to eat some of the food I had. I had a strawberry pop tart so I was going to ask Drew if he wanted some.

"Hey Drew?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want this pop tart?"

"Sure."

I gave him the strawberry flavored pop tart and he began to eat it with the wrapper. He clearly struggled.

"No Drew you put the pop tart in your mouth. Here." I said pointing at my lips.

Drew stared at my lips and nodded.

Then he did something totally unexpected.

He pressed his lips against mine. Those soft pillow like lips made contact with mine. I was really shocked at first, but I started kissing back. His lips tasted like honey and for my first kiss this was great.

Drew slowly pulled away and stared at me.

"Is that how you eat a pop tart?"

"No, but you kissed me and I enjoyed it. That was my first kiss." I said.

"Oh, it was my first kiss too. I think I like you...a lot Y/n." He said.

"Me too Drew." I smiled.

The whole cafeteria just stared at us.

Drew had a huge smile on his face and so did I.

Fuck. I'm in love with an idiot.

-----------------------------------------------------------

HAHAH YALL DIDNT EXPECT THAT DID YA! Well I hope you guys liked this. It was interesting to write so yeah. It was cute or whateva so yeah I enjoyed writing it. You guys are beautiful and thanks for all the support, message me if ya ever want to talk or sumn. Okay bye. 🤗💕

-Ashley 🥀