Jealousy

Y/n pov

I was currently in Theo's house and no one was in his home. Me and Theo are bestfriends some people think we're dating because we play around and get along well, but we aren't dating. Actually Theo even knows that I Iike Boris Pavlikovsky his other best friend.

"THEEOOOOO." I whined because I was bored and his ass had the audacity to read a book.

He glared at me.

"What y/n." he said obviously annoyed by my complaining.

"Can we please do something. Like I don't know something FUN FOR ONCE." I said raising my voice a little cause again, I was bored out of my mind I have been staring at a black television screen for an hour.

He closed his book loudly slammed it on the table and crossed his legs.

"Like what y/n, tell me. Please tell me WHAT WE CAN DO." He said with the most pettiest attitude I have ever seen.

I copied his actions.

"WELL THEODORE DECKER, You have a pool don't you?" I said changing the tone of my voice.

"Uh, yeah." he said.

"How about we go to the pool, we can invite our dearest friend Bor-"

"Oh haha I see what you're doing. You want to see Boris shirtless don't you?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"I-I U-uh d-don't know w-what you're t-talking a-about. (a/n:Bill Denbrough who?)" I said being the stuttering mess I am.

"Listen y/n it's fine we can definitely go to the pool and invite Boris, but only because I love you." he said smiling at me.

"Awww Theo thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you!" I said hugging him.

-time skip to Boris at Theo's place-

"Hello Potter." I heard Boris say from the door.

"Hey Boris. We were just going to the pool." Theo said.

They both had basketball shorts on and had shirts on. I had on jean shorts and a yellow crop top thing.

All three of us walked outside to the pool. The cold chlorinated water that I love.

I saw Theo and Boris take off their shirts. When Boris took off his I bit my lip because holy fuck that was hot.

When Boris was done taking off his shirt I looked away immediately I didn't want him to catch me staring.

I took of my jean shorts and the crop top thing I had on. I felt really awkward I don't really like the way my body looks.

"Who's going in first?" Theo asked shuttering at the feeling of cold water.

I jumped into the water bravely. I felt cold water against my bare skin and the smell of chlorine hit my nostrils. I swam back to the surface and I saw that Boris was right next to me with a cigarette.

Since Theo was a pussy he got in without jumping he just slid in and that's it. We started having a water fight and Boris was tired of the splashing so he just laid back and watched me and Theo have a water fight.

"IM GOING TO WIN THIS WATER FIGHT THEO YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE YOU SHIT!"

"WANT TO BET ON IT?!?(a/n: If you get this refrence I love you.)"

Theo then scooped me up in his arms carrying me bridal style to throw me into the water.

"AAAAA THEO STOPP!!!!" I yelled at him while giggling.

"NEVER" Theo said while giggling.

I felt someone looking at me and I turned to see a red and angry Boris. What the fuck why was he ma-

"AAAAAAAA" Theo threw me deep into the water and I had to swim back to the surface.

"You bitch." I said to Theo. He just laughed and thought it was hysterical.

I swam to where Boris was to talk to him, but he was on the phone then he hung up.

"Wh-Who were you talking to?" I asked him.

"Oh to Kotku." he said smiling through his anger.

My heart stopped. I hate Kotku she is always all over Boris and she talks to him alot, and she has dated so many other guys and cheated on them too.

Is he Jealous? Oh wow is that how it's going to be.

"Oh, okay." I said glaring to my "friend" Boris.

I swam back to Theo with anger going through me. I knew exactly what I was going to do.

"Theo."

"Yeah."

"I have a plan, but you need to be okay with it, so Boris was calling Kotku to make me jealous." I whispered.

"ouch." he whispered.

"I know, so you think you can help me make him jealous?" I whispered back.

"I don't know y/n/n, he is my bestfriend and he um he li-, I MEAN he probaby won't like that." Theo said nervously.

He almost let something slip out. But what.

"Okay, I'll do it." he whispered.

"Yes! Thank you. Now just follow along." I whispered.

"Hug me from behind." I whispered in his ear.

"U-uh okay." he whispered back.

"Hahahhah Oh my god Theo stop!" I said giggling making sure Boris heard.

"I can't help it y/n you're so beautiful!" Theo said giggling as well. This boy can be an actor jeez.

I turned around to face him and put my hand on his bare chest hitting him lightly.

"If you want to get him mad I'm going to need you to jump." he whispered in my ear.

"Okay. God this is gonna be awkward don't let me fall." I whispered back.

I jumped on th Theo and he had his hands on my waist and I had my legs wraped around his waist and my hands on his neck. Hopefully this boy doesn't get a boner.

"You have to stare into my eyes." he said through gritted teeth.

"Fine." I said doing the same.

I could feel Boris' eyes on me. Me and Theo stared at eachother as planned Theo put his hand on my cheek. We were both leaning in. Until Boris grabbed me by my arm and took me awsy from Theo.

I mouthed Thank you to Theo and he did a salute thing which was cute.

Boris had a blunt in his mouth and the grip he had on my wrist was really strong. He dragged me inside the bathroom and locked the door.

Boris pinned me to the door aggressively. And he did the unexpected. He kissed me.

Obviously I was going to kiss back. Our lips moved in sync and the kiss was fileld with lust, jealousy, anger, and hunger. It was an aggressive kiss but it wasn't anything bad.

Boris started give me hickies and kisses on my neck. Soft whimpers and profanities came out of my mouth and I could tell Boris enjoyed them because he smirked against my neck. My hand ran up and down his wet bare chest and up to his face. I tasted the weed in his mouth.

Boris pulled away.

"There now I marked you as mine." he said smirking.

Now I knew what Theo almost slipped out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't been posting guys I need ideas so if you want go ahead and comment ideas or something because this girl is running out of them.

-Ashley 🥀