I Win

Y/n's pov:

Today I'm supposed to be spending sometime with my boyfriend Theo and my bestfriend Boris.

I'll have to admit to something though there has been something going on between me and Boris.

I have a feeling that Boris likes me and I mean he's hot, but I'm dating Theo and it would just be wrong. But he's been teasing me lately.

- flashback from two days ago -

"Alright I'm gonna get another beer guys I'll be back." Theo said while kissing my cheek.

I sat watching the movie that was playing on the screen and suddenly Boris placed his hand on my thigh. I caught a glance of him he was staring at the movie while smoking a cigarette.

Boris then looked at me and smirked.

"Hey babydoll, I thought that joke you made earlier was pretty funny." Boris said sliding his hand up and down my thigh.

"Thanks Boris, you're a pretty hilarious guy yourself." I said giving him back a smirk.

Boris licked his lips and kissed my cheek a couple times and he was going to go down to my neck until we heard Theo's footsteps and we pulled away from eachother quickly.

I stared at the television screen tapping my finger on the couch's arm and Theo came in with a beer and smiled at me.

Boris glanced at me and gave me a smirk.

Oh god.

- end of flashback -

I told Theo once I loved him, but he didn'tsay anything he just said. 'okay' which made me kind of sad and made me question our whole relationship.

-flashback from 3 days ago-

I was cuddled up next to Theo in a blanket while he stroked my hair. I couldn't help but just be happy. He makes me happy. I kept smiling

"Why are you smiling beautiful?" Theo asked me while I was in his arms.

"Well because, Theo guess what." I replied.

"What?"

"I love you" I said with a smile.

Theo just looked at me and stopped stroking my hair.

"Oh okay." Theo said.

My smile dropped. That is not what i expected to hear. What the fuck?

I got up from the couch and put my shoes on.

"Uhm Th-Theo I have to go I'm sorry." I said with my voice cracking. I was going to cry.

"Okay text me when you get home. Bye have a nice time." Theo said smiling at me.

I turned away and left the house. Tears were streaming down my face. How the fuck could he do that. Why would he date me if he doesn't fucking love me.

I can't go home now. My parents are going to be arguing and I don't need that right now. I'm already pissed off and sad I don't need more of those two emotions to add up.

I knew exactly who to go to. Boris. His dad wasn't home he's always working. I walked to his house which was only a few minutes and I finally arrived. I knocked on the white door. Then it swung open.

"Oh hello babydoll what happened?" He asked.

I started bursting out in tears. Which was embarrassing.