Good Gone Bad

Y/n pov :

Boris Pavlikovsky. The baddest boy in my neighborhood and my school. He did all kind of drugs, acid, smoked cigarettes. He also drank all the time.

I had developed feelings for him over time, but he would never date me. Why you ask? Well me and Boris pretty much live in different worlds.

I am known for always reading, and getting good grades and if someone would even the slightest bit fucking label me as a nerd I am not a nerd at all and I fucking hate labels so hop off my dick.

Anyways, I was going to my locker when all of a sudden Theo was approaching me.

"Hey y/n." He said softly.

"O-Oh hey Theo." I said nervously.

No one in school has ever talked to me and I have never talked to anyone at my school. I just went there to learn miserably and I'm out.

"So um, since it's a day before the last day of school I am having a party at my house and no one at my house is there so..." He said. Was he waiting for me to respond?

"So...What? Look I really don't have time I have to get home." I said impatiently.

"So do you want to come to the party? The whole grade is going I guess."

"Oh. Um I don't really know. Parties aren't really my thing. I hate them." I say.

"Oh I get it your parents."

"W-What?!? No I don't give a shit I can sneak out my window."

"Woah. Good Girl's got some guts."

"Don't call me that."

"Woah okay sorry. Shit."

I rolled my eyes at his comment. I was going to ask him why would he invite me, but it's better not to.

-night of the party-

I put on a f/c hoodie, black shorts that were not visible from how big the sweater was, and black fishnets with my combat boots.

I opened the window of my room and climbed out. I felt free as I bolted out the door and ran with my hair flowing in the wind. I finally reached Theo's house and I knocked on the door.

The door swung open, it was Theo.

"OH HEY YOU CAME!" he said trying to talk over the very loud.

I already hate this.

I walked in the house filled with drunk fifteen year olds and they were too underage to drink. I sat in a corner doing guess what. Nothing.

It has been 2 hours and for the past 2 hours I have been sitting in a corner with cigarette smoke and the smell of alcohol. I needed some fresh air, because fuck.

I went out side and Into the balcony shit. I sat on it without knowing that Boris was there. Oh wow.

"Oh hello." Boris said to me.

"Oh h-hey." I said to him while smiling.

"I've seen you round maybe school?" He said with a cigarette in his mouth. I love his russian accent.

"Oh in that shit hole? Yes."

"Oh. You looked familiar."

"Yea."

"You look nice."

"Oh thanks."

"You seem um... what is that word. Like tense? Yes tense, why so?"

"I don't really like parties."

"Oh I see, I don't like either, but loosen up. You want cigarette?"

"I would, but I never really ever tried one."

"Oh, well it's okay I teach you."

"Deadass?"

"No, my ass not dead."

"I meant are you serious Boris."

"Oh, yes I am very deadass."

Boris took his cigarette out of his mouth. Was he going to share this with me? This bitch passed it to me wow.

"We're going to share this? Why?"

"Because you are hot girl and I don't mind sharing it with those beaitiful lips of yours." He said with a smirk

I stayed silent. Oh my god he was flirting with me.

"Alright, then put it in your mouth." He instructed me.

"Okay." I said with the cigarette in my mouth.

"Good, then inhale."(I swear I don't smoke im a child of God. I've never smoked I'm just guessing.)

I inhaled and holy shit that tasted bad.

"Then exhale with cigarette out of your mouth."

I did what he told me and I could actually get used to this.

"See, how do you feel."

"Way better thanks."

"You know. You are very beautiful."

"T-Thank you Boris."

We looked into eachothers eyes. The bright stars shining above us. This felt really good.

Boris started to lean in and so did I. I collapsed my lips onto his. Our lips moved in sync. He grabbed my waist and I grabbed his face as I felt his soft lips on mine, the taste of cigarettes and candy, and I swear I felt like I was in heaven.My hands went to his hair and I accidentaly tugged it which sent him to deepening the kiss and making it rougher. His cold hands gripped my fishnet covered thighs and he slowly pulled away trying to catch his breath and so was I.

"Y/n you wanna go out some time."

"UH YES OBVIOUSLY."

-----------------------------------------------------------

So sorry I took so long to update, I'm updating late because today is my birthday and I celebrated it and I took a very long time to update because of that.

-Ashley 🥀