Love and Freedom

You were currently in your room bored out of your mind when you heard a knock at your window. You immediately knew it was Boris.

Now why would Boris have to sneak through your window instead of the door well Boris Pavlikovsky is your boyfriend and your parents don't like him. They think he is a bad influence because he steals and does drugs, but you don't give a fuck about what your parents think. He was your boyfriend and he made you happy.

You slide open the window letting him in.

"Hello love." Boris said while wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing your cheek.

"Hey Boris" you said while giggling.

You where now sitting on his lap and cuddling him.

He pulled out a cigarette and you wanted one, but you stopped him right away.

"Boris are you fucking crazy? No my Dad is in the other room he would be able to smell it." You said whispering completely forgetting your father's existence in the house.

"Oh please y/n we'll open a window. It's not big deal." Boris said with his russian accent smiling.

He started playing Ode to Viceroy by Mac Demarco and started jumping his hair bouncing everywhere and dancing around goofily and he smiled.

That smile drove you nuts how can you say no to him.

He took out one for the both of you. To share.

He took a drag of the cigarette blowing the smoke out the window. He looked so hot doing that you thought.

He passed the cigarette to you, and you took a drag yourself accidentally blowing the smoke in the room. You face palmed yourself.

"Oh shit he's gonna smell it damnit why am I so stupid." You say.

Boris took the cigarette out your hand and threw out the window.

"Fucking hell stop stressing y/n, look at me." He said pulling your face towards his. The song still playing. You trusted him.

"Okay Boris." you say.

You both lean in and kiss eachother. Boris' hands gripping your waist and your hands on his neck. His soft lips travel to your neck and softly kisses it and out of nowhere your bedroom door swings open.

"oh shit." you both mutter under your breaths.

"GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!" Your dad yells.

Boris had an idea. An idea he knew you would be okay with.

Boris ignored your father and started kissing your neck again. And you knew what he was doing you went along with it.

You started fake moaning infront of your dad just to make fun of him and you can feel Boris' smile against your skin. This was too much of a hilarious plan and you knew you would get grounded for sure.

"BOTH OF YOU LISTEN TO ME !" Your father was raising his voice even more. Your mother wasn't home she was getting groceries.

"I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU UNTIL THE COUNT OF FIVE TO GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER."

You both knew what you were doing. You had your shoes on as well which was convenient.

"FIVE"

"FOUR"

"THREE"

"TWO"

"Ready love" Boris whispered to your ear. You nodded in response.

"ONE"

You and Boris had your fingers intertwined and darted towards the door. You both hand in hand ran out of the house running and you felt freedom for the first time in your life.

"GET BACK HERE WITH MY DAUGHTER!" You heard your father's faint yell since you were running away from your own house. You and Boris both flipped him off with the classic middle finger.

After all the running you both made it to Boris' house. His dad mines and he is rarely home so he has the place all to himself.

"Holy shit!" Boris said out of breath.

"I've never done anything like that ever in my life. I swear that was the most coolest thing I have ever done." You say also out of breath and your hands on your knees.

Boris opened the door of his house and you both found Theo laying on the couch sleeping with potato chips on his face.

"Want to see something?" Boris asked you.

You nodded knowing already what was going to happen

"AAAAAAAAAA" Boris yelled in Theo's ear.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAGHAAB! IM UP STOP!" Theo said scared out of his mind.

"WHAT THE FUCK BORIS!"

"Hey Potter, I brought y/n"

"Oh hey y/n."

"Hey dude." you say in response.

All three of you sit on the couch watching a movie you cuddled up on Boris and Theo cuddling his potato chips and Popchyk.

"I love you Boris."

"I love you y/n."

This is the life you longed for.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I had the idea of this story in math class. Hope you guys enjoyed.

-Ashley🥀