As Long As We Have Eachother

^^ I REALLY LOVE THIS SONG, AND THIS SONG INSPIRED THIS CHAPTER SKSKS! 💗❤

Y/n's pov:

Me and Boris sat on the couch of our house. His head was on my lap as I caressed and played with his black curls while he smoked his cigarette. I admired how peacful he looked and how his freckles danced across his pale skin.

We had a few issues and one of the biggest issues was money. Me and Boris are both 15. Are we supposed to be living alone together? No. Not really, but we had no other choice.

-flashback-

I was kicked out of my house because I was getting into alot of trouble, doing drugs, and drinking. My parents have had enough of me and they wanted me out, so out I went. Today was also the day Theo said goodbye to me and Boris which didn't help my situation.

It was dark and freezing cold out here. I didn't have anyone at all. I was all alone. Fuck.

I sat on a bench near a park while lighting my cigarette.

Boris' pov:

I kissed Theo. I still do not know why I did that, but it doesn't matter anyway. I walked to Theo's house with a black blanket wrapped around me. I wanted to talk to Xandra.

I knocked on the white door. She opened the window to see me and she did see me, but refused to open the door. I didn't have anyone. My father left me for one of his many girlfriends he comes home with when he's drunk. I don't know what I'm going to do.

"Xandra? Is me! Boris!" I say to her.

"Go away!" She yelled through the window.

"Please. My dad left me and- and I don't have anyone, and it's co-"

"I SAID GO AWAY!" Xandra yelled.

I walked to the nearest park. I saw someone there. Maybe they could help me.

Y/n's Pov:

I could honestly just fall asleep on this wooden bench. My eyes were starting to close until I heard a voice. A too familiar voice.

"Hello." Said a person with a Russian accent.

He sat next to me. Oh it was Boris.

"Y/n is that you?" Boris asked.

"Yes Boris. Hi." I said.

I started coughing. I think I was getting sick.

"Are you okay? Here." Boris said sharing his blanket with me.

"Th-Thank you Boris." I said while shivering.

"So why are you out here? All alone?" I asked Boris.

"Well, you see Y/n my father left me for woman. I was kicked out the house even though he is leaving to other place. He locked door and now I stay out. I couldn't stay with Theo because he move back to New York. I kind of kiss him goodbye. It was sad. But I try asking Xandra to let me in, but she refuse. So that is why I'm here." Boris said while staring at me.

"Oh." I replied.

"Why are you here?" Boris asked.

"I was kicked out of my house because my parents were tired of me drinking, and smoking, and getting into trouble and shit so they had enough and just disowned me I guess." I answered.

"Oh. I see." Boris replied.

It stayed silent for a while until.

"Hey, do you want to try and get in my house through the window?" Boris asked.

"Yeah. That'd be great actually. We can live together." I said smiling weakly at him.

"Come."

-end of flashback-

"Boris?" I asked my boyfriend.

"Yes my beautiful Lolita?" Boris said with a smile.

His smile made me melt I swear.

"We barely have any food baby. We also don't have enough money for this house. What are we going to do?" I asked a bit worried.

Boris sat up slowly and threw away his cigarette. He stared at me in the eyes.

"I really don't know." Boris said softly.

Tears started to form in my eyes. I was geniunley scared. Scared because I don't want to live on a side walk my whole life. That's not what I want at all. What if I don't have a future?

"Hey, hey, hey don't cry printsessa (a/n: princess in russian. correct me If I'm wrong). We will find a way." Boris said leaning my head into his chest.

I started crying softly and thinking of the worst possible things.

"Baby, what If I don't become y/c (your dream career.), What if I can never find a job, and What if we end up with no house." I said with fear lacing my voice.

Boris lifted up my chin, that way I could look at him. He wiped my tears with his thumb. Boris crashed his lips onto mine. His soft plump lips always find a way to relax me. Our lips moved in sync and his hand slowly carressed my cheek. The kiss was filled with passion and love. It wasn't filled with lust or needs. It was filled with love. Boris slowly pulled away making the kiss linger and he stared into my e/c eyes while I stared into his brown ones.

"I love you Y/n L/n. We will make it through these tough times I promise love. As long as we have eachother we can do this. I really do love you printsessa." Boris said with tears in his eyes.

"Baby I love you too." I said while pulling him into a warm embrace.

This was our first time saying 'I love you' and I couldn't be more happier.

I knew that with this strong bond we can make it through anything together.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y'ALL I'M SORRY I TOOK SO LONG I HAVE OTHER CHAPTERS TO UPDATE AND TO FINISH I UPDATED THIS ONE IN THE MEAN TIME PLEASE FORGIVE ME I LOVE Y'ALL BY THE WAY!! 💗❤ THANK YOY FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!! Y'ALL ARE AMAZING!💖💞💘❤💕💝💟💗💘❤❤💗💘💖❤❤❤❤

-Ashley 🥀