This Is What You Get

Y/n pov:

I was furious. I was fuming. I felt like those cartoons that have red faces and have smoke coming from their ears. I caught Boris flirting with another girl while he was dating me. How could he?

He makes me so mad some fucking times. I can't believe he would pull some shit like that. Ugh. I went over to Theo's today. I knew I could tell him what's going on.

I made it to Theo's house and knocked on the door.

"Hey Y/n!" Theo greeted me when he opened the door.

"Hey Potter." I replied.

"So what's shakin bacon?" Theo asked.

"Do you mind me ranting about Boris?" I asked.

"Oooo tea!!! Not at all, go ahead." Theo said smiling.

Wow I love this boy.

"Alright so it's been two days that I haven't talked to Boris, you know ever since that argument. I don't know if I can ever trust his ass ever again. He didn't even apologize." I said with anger.

"Well Y/n the only thing I can tell you is just try talking to him and if you have tried try again and just tell him how you feel. It's the only advice I have for you." Theo says sipping his beer.

"You see, but like-"

I heard a knock on the door.

"Potter are you there?" I heard Boris' voice through the closed door. Oh hell no.

Me and Theo stared at eachother wide eyed.

"Hello?" Boris said again.

"Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit." Theo whispered.

"Let me hide you." Theo whispered.

"Hello?" Boris said once again.

"Coming!" Theo yelled while hiding me.

"Go upstairs and hide in my closet. Now." Theo whispered with the most serious face he's ever made.

I nodded and rushed upstairs and hid in the closet. This is bad. Really bad.

Theo's pov:

I opened the door for Boris.

"Hello Potter." Boris said.

"You okay man?" I asked Boris.

"Why you ask? I'm fine, I-I just need a beer or something." Boris said.

I took a beer from the fridge and I handed it to him.

"So how's everything Boris?"

Y/n Pov:

I heard what Boris was saying. Since the house was empty with only those two boys talking, the voices echoed throughout the place.

"Well, Theo I saw this pretty girl Kotku and I flirted with her. She was hot." Boris said.

Oh no he didn't. What the hell was his problem. Did he not feel for me. Did he even fucking love me?

I tripped on a shoe when I was moving closer out of the closet and a bunch of things fell on me and I made a horribly loud noise. It was really loud. Shit.

Theo's pov:

THUMP

Fuck.

"Uhmm Potter what was that?"

"U-uh nothing. Wh-what are y-you talking about? HAHA." I said.

"That loud noise." Boris said looking back.

"PFFT W-WHAT LOUD N-N-N-N-NOISE?!?? HAHAHAHAHAHA."

"Theo you bad liar. You sweat like pig and stuttter when you lie. I know you dumbass."

Suddenly Boris stood up and started walking towards my room. OH FUCK.

I chased him down but I couldn't get a hold of him. Oh no. This is bad.

Y/n pov:

I heard footsteps. Shit. Shit. Shit. I couldn't get out of the mess of clothes and hangers that were on me. Damnit.

Finally I got out of the pile of clothes and stood up, but it was too late.

Boris stood right infront of me. And Theo was behind him.

Theo mouthed an 'I am so sorry'. How am I supposed to deal with him?

"Y/n what the fuck are you doing here?" Boris said while scratching his neck.

This got me angry all the things I had bottled up all the anger.

"What am I doing here Boris? Well Boris I have the fucking right to be here. That's why. You jerk." I replied.

"Shit. Shishtor fucking (Noah) Shcnapped." Theo said.

Boris closed the door on Theo making me and Boris be the only ones in the room.

"I heard what you fucking said. You make me fucking sick. How could you?" I said to him while my eyes started to tear up.

"You are overreacting Y/n-"

"BORIS. I AM OVERREACTING. YOU ARE TREATING ME LIKE SHIT. YOU'RE MESSING WITH MY FUCKING FEELINGS. DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW IT IS TO HAVE YOU'RE HEART BROKEN? OH YEAH YOU FUCKING DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE A HEARTLESS PIECE OF SHIT. YOU HURT ME. I LOVED YOU, I TRUSTED YOU, I GAVE YOU ALL MY FUCKING LOVE AND I WAS WITH YOU WHEN YOU WERE DEALING WITH YOU'RE FATHER'S BULLSHIT. I PUT YOU ONTOP OF EVERYONE IN MY FUCKING LIFE. I FELT FREE WHEN I WAS WITH YOU AND I GAVE YOU MY WHOLE HEART AND WHAT I GET IN RETURN IS YOU CHEATING ON ME. I HATE YOU. I FUCKING HATE YOU. YOU'RE DEAD TO ME. FUCK YOU. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU." I yelled at him while crying. Tears rolled down my s/c cheeks. I was really heart broken.

"SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY BORIS? HUH? SORRY?!? MISS ME WITH THAT BULLSHIT." I turned around to go to the door. But Boris grasped my arm.

"Y/n. I-I love you." He said for the first time. I turned around he's a disgrace to me and my life.

"Fuck you." I said emotionless. I turned around to reach the door knob, but Boris turned me around. And kissed me.

He started kissing me and I don't know why I was kissing back. It felt so right, but it was so wrong. I pulled away and slapped him across the face.

"We're over don't ever talk to me again or come back to me ever in my life. I want you out of my life. Fuck off you disgusting shit." I turned around and walked out the door to Theo.

"Thanks Theo for trying and for letting me tell you my problems. I love you Theo."

Theo just nodded.

I walked back to my house and went to my room. I closed the door and just started sobbing uncontrollably.

This is what you get Y/n for falling in love.

(Part 2??)
-----------------------------------------------------------
So guys sorry I took soooo long to update. I hope you guys liked this. Boris is being a jerk tho. But anyways this is pretty long 1045 words to make up for the wait. If you guys want a part 2 let me know. Also I WENT TO THE CALPURNIA CONCERT LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS SO FUCKUNG SICK AHAJBSJS. AYLA, FINN, JACK, AND MALCOLM DID SUCH A GOOD JOB AND THE OPENING ACT LITTLE JUNIOR WERE GREAT. I SCREAMED SO MUCH AND I HAD SO MUCH FUN IT WAS MY FIRST EVER CONCERT AND FINN IS MORE TALLER THAN YOU SEE IN THE PICTURES HOLY HELL. But anyways thanks guys for reading and go ahead and vote if ya want. Love you guys so much.

-Ashley 🥀