Bags

Inspired by the song bags by clairo. Listen to it because it goes well with the story.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

*: .Y/n's pov . :*

° Sunday 1am°

Me and Boris have been arguing. Constantly.
Mostly about how he's always leaving without letting me know and he's always leaving me alone in the home we share. I told Boris to move in with me in an apartment I was able to buy and pay rent for because I had saved a shit ton of money from my job.

Now he has the audacity to leave without any information and coming super late at night. I lose sleep over him because I get worried sick about him. I'm not clingy I just love him and I care for his well being and here I am sitting in the kitchen crying while drinking a can of beer. As I finish it I look at the time and I decide it's time for me to go to sleep. I'm tired of waiting for him to come home every single night.

I get myself prepared to go to bed and once I finish I lie in the bed we share covering myself with the covers and thinking about every second we had where we didn't argue. As I was slowly drifting to sleep I felt a door slam. He came home drunk. Again.

I decided that I'm going to break up with him in the morning because I don't want to deal with this right now. I'm way too tired.

I felt a weight on the bed next to me and arms wrapping themselves around my waist. I slowly moved myself away from Boris' grip not wanting any of his touches.

I finally drift off to sleep.

° Sunday 9am°

I was awoken from the brightness of daylight. My eyes fluttered open and I got myself ready for the day. I packed all of Boris' stuff in his bags you know just to get him started on his journey out of my house and my life. I sat on the couch eating my breakfast while watching tv and to be honest I don't want to watch tv anymore because it reminds me of all the times I've waited for Boris in front of this screen so I turn it off and continue eating my breakfast.

"Good morning beautiful. Ah I see not watching tv? That's new." Boris comments.

"Good morning to you too." I say sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

He plops himself on the couch next to me and tries to give me a kiss, but I quickly doge it.

"What's wrong baby?" Boris says.

I put my breakfast on the table beside the couch.

"Listen Boris I'm tired of you. I'm tired of you leaving the house without even telling me. I hate having to not know where you are because I get worried sick. I hate having to wait for you every single fucking night after I get out of work. Don't you understand that I need rest and I'm losing it because of you. You're always out doing God knows what and it's making me sick because you can easily be fucking someone else who isn't me or even worse you can be in danger and it kills me every time. I don't ever tell you how I feel because I know you'd make fun of me. Can't you see me trying everything to hold back?" I say raising my voice.

"Y/n you don't need to worry about my whereabouts. I don't have to tell you where I go every single time so stop riding my ass about it. It's getting old and I'm fucking sick of it!" Boris yells while smoking a cigarette.

"Boris are you fucking kidding me?!? I'm the one who bought this house, the one who prevents us from being homeless and all you do is go out every night! Also can't you see the reason I want to know about your whereabouts is because I fucking love you? Huh? That's why I wanted you to move in with me in the first place! I wanted to buy this house for both of us and guess what since this is my house and I have the right to accept or decline anyone from entering it. I gave you enough chances and I have decided that we are over and I'm walking out the door with your bags." I say while picking up his shit.

"Y/n you can't be fucking serious-"

"Well guess what! I am! You're obviously tired of me riding your ass and annoying you like you say just because you know damn right I'm the only one who truly cares about you and since you're tired of me loving and caring for you we are over and you can live with one of the cheap low class thots you go out and fuck every night! Because they don't annoy you and they totally care about you! So as I said I'm walking out the door with your bags!" I say throwing his bags out of my home.

"Y/n please I-I didn't mean a word I said. I was wrong it was just in the heat of the moment please." Boris pleads while tears forming in his eyes.

I push him out the house and I look into his eyes. Those eyes I used to look into all the time. Those lips I used to kiss everyday. Now tears started to form in my eyes.

"Boris Pavlikovsky you should have said that before I kicked you out. I knew you were using me the whole time. Goodbye." I said while tears rolled down my cheek.

I slammed the door and locked it. I slid down the door and started to cry.

I knew I did the right thing. It was for the best.
✄——————————————————————————

Hey guys thanks for reading my shitty writing !! I love you guys so much also I just want to say that I really appreciate both D-Dogsoft and cvsmic-   much <3!!! Anyways thanks for reading bye!

-Ashley 💐