Scars and Bruises

You were staring outside the window, it was 11pm and you couldn't sleep. You decided to stare outside and take the scenery of Las Vegas. That was until Boris your boyfriend came knocking on the window. You only had your oversized hoodie and very short pants on. It was summer after all.

You opened your window and let Boris in. His face was bruised up. He had a bruise on his cheek and a black eye.

"Boris what the fuck happened to you babe, are you okay?" you asked softly, your parents were sleeping and you definitely didn't want to wake them up, Boris was also in your room at 11pm which was going to make things worse.

"I-I'm fine y/n, I just need something to fix my fucked up face." He said, desperately.

It's a good thing you had a bathroom in your room.

"Boris follow me babe, I'll fix you up." You said leading Boris to the bathroom.

He sat on the sink(a/n:sadie lmao) and you rubbed alcohol on his bruises and cuts. He flinched a couple of times, but then got used to it.

You were going to grab some bandaids, but Boris stopped you.

"No y/n, these cuts and scars make me feel tough." he said giggling and you giggled as well.

"Thank you love." he said kissing you on the cheek.

You kissed him back on the cheek as well.

After you finished cleaning Boris up you both went to the roof of your house.

You both stared at the stars, fingers intertwined with eachother while he smoked a cigarette.

"Boris you never told me how this happened." you said.

"It was my father, but I'm fine now that I am with you of course." he said blowing the smoke from his cigarette speaking with his russian accent getting thicker.

"I really do appreciate all you have done for me y/n. You take care of me and love me and you are just great girl. I am so lucky to be with you. I love you." Boris said.

"Boris I love you too, I love you so much that words can't explain and you are the most amazing boyfriend and I will be here no matter what. You're such a great guy, I couldn't ask for more baby." you said.

Boris collided his lips onto yours. His lips were plump and soft, and the kiss moved in sync. He licked the bottom of your lip asking for entrance and you gladly accepted it. You tasted the cigarette in his mouth, but for some reason you liked it.

His hands slided up and down your waist and then they traveled down your thighs slowly and softly. You shivered at his touch. His lips moved to your neck softly attacking it with wet kisses on your skin.

Boris softly pulled away letting the kiss linger. He looked into your soft e/c eyes.

"I love you so much."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey dudes I hope you liked this if ya did go ahead and vote. Also if you guys ever want to comment don't be scared I love comments so go and do that if you want. :-)

-Ashley🥀