Runaway • pt.1

Y/N WHY CAN'T YOU STOP BEING SUCH A DUMBASS FOR ONCE AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE!" your mother yelled. Your father was beside her.

You were infuriated, you were just overall pissed because you can't deal with your parent's shit. They have so much expectations for you and they control way too much and don't let you live your life.

Just when your dad was going to say something you walked up to your room packed a bunch of shit and walked out the door. You didn't say one word to them.

"FINE LEAVE THEN! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR LIFE!" Your father yelled.

You simply just flipped both of your parents off.

You knew exactly who to vent to. Boris was your best friend. He was always there for you he always listened to your problems and he understood you.

You walked all the way to his house carrying your bookbag. You knew exactly what you were going to do. You were running away.

You knocked on the very familiar door. Boris' door. He immediately swung the door open and you accidentaly hit him in the face.

"Ow Fuck." Boris said.

"Sorry and hey." You said to him.

"Come on in y/n, I was just listening to music and taking a smoke and thinking about some stuff." he said.

"Nice." You said.

You both walked to his room. He handed a cigarette to you and lit it up and you gladly took it considering the state you were in.

"So what is up?" he asked curiously, while Karma Police by Radiohead played through the speakers.

"I can't fucking take it Boris, my parents they're so fucking annoying. They make me want to kill myself." you said taking a drag from the cigarette.

He nodded which meant he was listening to you and took the cigarette you had in your hand and blew from it as well. It was a normal thing for you guys to share cigarettes.

"Did you walk out of your house again?" he asked.

"Yes, but this time it's for good. I was actually kind of wondering, since you're alone all the time and you barely see your dad why don't we run away together." you said taking a drag from the cigarette once again.

"Yeah sure. I would totally do it. My father has a spare car in the garage that he never uses and it works perfectly." he said.

"Yes, great thank you Boris your an amazing person." you said hugging him while he had the cigarette you both shared in his mouth. He hugged back.

"No problem, just one question." he said.

"yeah sure, what is it?" you said.

Boris threw the cigarette out the window considering it was finished.

"Why me? Like I am really happy to go with you, but like why me? You know." he asked.

"Well Boris," you started while getting behind him on the bed and draping your arms over his shoulders. You tilted your head so you can look at him.

"It's because you always listen to my problems and you make me feel safe. You are the most bestest friend that I could ask for and I have no idea what I did to deserve you." You said his face dangerously close to yours while he listened to you speak.

You never admired his face as much as you did now. His beautiful black hair and how his pale face is covered with a few freckles. His eyes are brown and soft. His jawline so sharp that if you would glide your finger across it, you would have it cut by now.

"Wow, that means alot y/n." he said staring into your e/c eyes and caressing your s/c arms.

"Well, come on let's go." You said standing up.

He walked over to you to show you the car outside.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Y'ALL, DID YOU GUYS HEAR CASANOVA BY CHOSEN AND AIDAN JAMES AND DID YOU GUYS HEAR GREYHOUND BY CALPURNIA?!?! BOTH OF THOSE SONGS MADE MY DAY 10 TIMES BETTER HOLY SHIT LISTEN TO BOTH OF THOSE SONGS THEY ARE SO GOOD!!!!

-Ashley🥀