I'm with the band pt.2

Y/n pov:

Dom is one of the two dudes that are sixteen he is the one driving at the moment. Im laying my head on Boris' waist while I was eating some chips and he plays the guitar and smokes a cigarette. That rose red fender guitar he plays is really beautiful and his guitar playing is just heavenly.

"Hey Y/n?" Theo said. He was laying down in the bunk across me and Boris'.

"What Potter?"

"That's my girl!" Boris said high fiving me and going back to his guitar.

Theo rolled his eyes "Have you and Boris fucked yet?" Theo said making the most pettiest smile ever. The shishtor SHCNAPPED.

I was taken aback by the question and my eyes went wide.

"THEO FUCKING DECKER!"

"Hehehehe." Ryan laughed.

"SHUT YOUR ASS RYAN OR I WILL SHOVE PEANUTS DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT AND SNAP YOUR NECK SO YOU CAN WATCH YOUR BACK(brockhampton anyone?) YOU PEANUT HAVING ASS BITCH." I said staring at him dead at his face. (By the way anyone allergic to peanuts reading this I have absolutely nothing against you it's not your fault and you are amazing it's only for the story. I love you guys.)

Everyone went silent and just stared at me.

"Shit I'm sorry." Ryan said suprised by my comment holding both his hands in the air.

"Damn shishtor shnapped." Dom yelled considering he was all the way in the front.

"HA! Don't mess around with Y/n, she can get very dark. You will not like her bad side. It ugly." Boris' said emphasizing his words with his Russian accent.

It was dark out, the stars shining and everything.

Everyone was asleep except Me, Boris, and Jesse which is now driving.

"Hey Y/n want to sing at one of our shows? I think your voice is pretty damn amazing. We can fit one other song on the set list." Jesse asked with a toothpick in his mouth.

"You should Y/n your voice heavenly and nice." Boris said putting his guiatr away and smiling at me.

"I mean I guess as long as everyone is okay with it." I say.

"When the sleeping beauties wake up we'll ask them." Jesse said flashing me a smile.

"Okay."

I have been feeling someone stare at me a whole lot and I know it's Boris. This kid can burn holes into me with his eyes.

I turn to him and caught him staring at me and biting his lip.

"Boris why are you staring at me-, Boris my eyes are up here damnit." His eyes went down to my boobs and up again to my face.

"Y/n. Bathroom. Now." Boris said pulling me to the bathroom.

Boris pulled both of us into the bathroom and locked the door behind him and started to kiss me softly. I pulled away slowly to ask a question.

"B-Boris why are you so touchy?" I ask him giggling as he kisses my neck softly.

"I just cannot help it, you're so beautiful." He says into my neck and that gave me shivers.

Boris kissed my cheek and every part of my face. I swear this boy will forever be the death of me.

He kissed me again and sat me up to the sink because I was shorter than him (if you aren't just ignore that part.)

He started to kiss my neck and leave dark purple hickies on my s/c skin. He kissed my lips again deepening the kiss as his hands roamed my waist and thighs.

Then we were interrupted by someone.

Boris rolled his eyes.

"What?" He asked through the door.

"Can you guys finish fucking in there I need to take a piss and we're 2 hours away from California be preppared." It was Theo.

"We'll finish other time, okay Y/n." He whispered to me.

I nodded my head in response and smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I took so long to update but I hope you guys liked this. I'm going to probably update on saturday and not tomorrow because I'm going to have blood taken out of me and that is going to be painful for my arm. K thanks bye.

-Ashley 🥀