Love + Hate

Our relationship was toxic, cancer.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Theo was my bestfriend I loved him with all my heart and he was one of the only friends I actually had because people thought I was a bad influence.

The one problem I have with our friendship is that Boris was also his bestfriend and I hated- no despised Boris Pavlikovsky.

He always made redundant and offensive remarks that I just couldn't take.

He also called me names and he just overall pisses me off. I can't take his shit.

Right now both me and Theo were walking to some place Theo didn't want to tell me. And I wondered why. Hmmmmm.

"Why can't you tell me where we're going Theo?" I said impatiently.

"Because"

"OH MY GOD FUCKING WOW! WHAT AN EXPLANATION YESSSS WOOO A FUCKING ICON!" I yelled sarcastically while clapping.

He rolled his eyes and didn't respond to me. Salty ass binch.

We finally arrived to a house, I finally saw the number of it too. My heart dropped. I was pissed. Really pissed.

"Theo." I said with annoyance in my voice through gritted teeth.

"y/n." he said mocking you.

"Why the fuck are we at Boris' house?" I said trying to sound as calm as possible but I was REALLY close to losing my sanity at this point.

"Listen y/n, both you and Boris are my bestfriends I don't give one single fuck if you two argue but I just want to be able to spend time with both of you guys at the same time even if it kills me. At least try to be nice." he said obviously tired of the hatred between me and Boris.

I sighed. "Fine, but only because I love you." you said hugging him.

He knocked on the door and the door swung wide open.

"Oh hello Theo and um hello Bitch." he said muttering the bitch part.

"I'm sorry Boris I couldn't hear you could you repeat that again for me. A bit louder." I said sarcastically, I heard what he said. Oh I heard it clearly.

"Nothing." he said while sighing.

"Mmm, okay next time say it to my face." I said to him.

Boris just rolled his eyes.

"y/n" Theo said slapping your arm.

"Be nice." he said through gritted teeth.

We walked in his house and Immediately sat on the couch, I had shorts on and my s/c legs were sticking to the leather of the couch. It was actually really annoying. Not as annoying as Boris.

I saw as Boris and Theo were drinking from their. Were they drinking actual beers? So fucking basic. I stared at Boris without even realizing it he was staring at me too. He actually looks hot to be honest. Woah what?

"Stop eye fucking eachother." Theo said.

"Ugh w- what no." I said with a disgusted face.

What the fuck is wrong with me. I saw Boris wasn't really looking at me anymore. Good.

"You guys are actually drinking that disgusting piss? You guys are weak." I said.

"Oh because you are so much intense than that y/n." Boris said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and fucking snaped back.

"First of all yes. Yes I fucking am Pavlikovsky. Ever heard of Vodka (lmao that vine)." I said.

"Fuck you." he said.

"Hmmm. Exactly." I said.

We continued arguing until Theo pulled both of us off of the couch and dragged us. Wait where the fuck was he dragging us.

Oh hell no. He was dragging both me and Boris to the basement and he pushes both of us in. That piece shit.

I tried running to the door.

"THEO YOU BETTER NO-, WOW OKAY IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF." I said as he locked the door.

"You guys are going tk be stuck together in that basement until you both get along." he said through the door.

I just glared at Boris and he glared back. The basement light was flickering. This is not my type of thing.

We both stayed quiet. Awkward silence. It made me mad.

"Why do you hate me so much y/n?" Boris asked.

"I should be asking you the same question." I said.

"Please. I'm trying to fix this toxic relationship between us." he said.

Ugh how could I be mean to him. He is so cute. Oh my god I'm falling for him. Great.

"Fine Boris. You call me these stupid names, I feel like you are taking Theo away from me, you always find a way to annoy me and you offend me." I said.

"Well for me it because I feel like you are taking Theo away from me and because you also insult me, and because..." he said.

"Because what?" I asked impatiently.

He inhaled.

"BecauseIlikeyoualotandIdon'tthinkyoulikemebackandItrytogwtoveryoubybeingmeantoyouthatwaymaybeIcanlosethosefeelingsandmoveonbutIcantbecauseyouarehot"

"Boris a bit more slower I didn't understand a word you said." I said.

"I said it is because I like you alot and I don't think you like me back and I try to get over you by being mean to you that way maybe I can lose those feelings and move on but I can't because you are hot." he said a bit more slower this time.

The lights went off. They burned out. Wow.

I did something I never thought I would do. I kissed him. His lips felt pillows and I tasted the beer from the kiss. I put my hands on his face and he put one hand on my thigh and another one on my waist.

"Woah." We both said together.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I took so long to update. I had lots of school work and tests to study for. Also THIS GAL LOVES BROCKHAMPTON.

-Ashley 🥀