Im With The Band pt.3

Y/n pov:

We arrived at the venue in California. Boris was up on stage. Jesus fuck he looked so hot with that guitar and the pick in his mouth.

They were doing sound check at the moment. Boris was testing the microphones.

"Testing 1, 2, Y/n I love you."

Jesse rolled his eyes at Boris.

"Testing 3, 4, Y/n I need more."

This boy was such a goof I swear. I giggled and smirked at him.

"Testing 5, 6, Y/n I want to give you a kiss." Boris winked.

"Testing 7, 8 Y/n I think you're-"

"Alright that's enough Boris we literally only have two microphones dude." Ryan said.

"Fine." Boris said than he winked at me.

"Can you guys stop eye fucking eachother Jesus fuck." Theo said rolling his eyes.

I hugged Theo tightly.

"I LOVE YOU TOOO POTTER!!" I said happy to have him as my friend.

- time skip -

It was finally time for the show the show wasn't sold out because Boris' band is pretty underated but the venue was half full I guess.

Me and Theo being the most supportive friends ever we were shouting screaming and dancing around. We were more hyped up than the crowd.

While Boris sang and strummed his guitar when he could he glanced at me and Theo and flashed us a smile. Of course we would both smile back.

Me and Theo jumped around my h/c hair bounced up and down (if you have shorter hair than ignore this part.) we were having a great time. Then suddenly Boris turns to stare at where I am.

"Okay so this song go out to a beautiful no gorgeous person in my life that I am happy to have. She makes me smile, she makes me laugh, she makes me so happy, she loves me for who I am, she's always been there for me, she doesn't care if I have these bad habits and she sometimes does those bad habits with me." Boris laughed.

"This song is called Cocoon by Catfish and The Bottlemen me and Y/n always jam out to this song together it is like our anthem. We had our first kiss to this song. It represents my whole relationship with Y/n Y/l/n. I swear it when I say this song sums up my life with her." Boris says the crowd cheers and I smile at him. His brown eyes stare into mine and he smiles back.

Theo nudged me and gave me a smirk. They started singing the very familiar song. Me and Boris had our first kiss to this song. It was magical. And this moment is even more magical.

"I felt straight into your arms
like a drunk who's been on it
all morning and the sun's up
and my heads fucked." Boris started singing.

I started dancing around to the music it was a great feeling. Boris stared at me while playing the song.

"And immediately I grab you
You go all red like the first time
I love it when you do that
God I love it when you do that."

I screamed and smiled at Boris. I couldn't ask for a boy more better than Boris.

"I remember when we swapped names and I thought maybe,
You'd stay and try to out-drink me
Your friends all hate it."

"WHOOOOOO!!!" I Yelled and giggled.

"Well Fuck it if they talk
Fuck it if they try and get to us.
Because I'd rather go blind than to let you down."

I sang along to the music with Theo while the crowd danced around.

"A cocoon 'round your shoulders,
When your half cut and you're frozen,
And you got that visible breathing. You're depending on me again."

The rest of the boys from the band smiled at me beacause of how happy I was. This was a great suprise, I love this. (I'm skipping towards the end of the song because dis shit too long.)

"And If you wanna, shut down and pose as positive and hide smoking from realtives and rest on me, honey that's all right." I sang along with Boris.

"And if you wanna act more drunk than usual to get away with more than, rest on me honey that's all right! Honey that's all right!" I felt Boris' energy with this song.

Then came his guitar solo. He shredded that guitar solo. My wig flew.

"YESS THAT'S MY BABY!!!" I yelled.

- time skip -

"Okay thank you all for coming here tonight. Goodnight I love you!"

Everyone left and Boris ran towards me and I ran towards him I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

I kissed him all over his face.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, and I LOVE YOU!!!!" I said in between kisses.

He smiled at me and kissed my lips passionately our lips moved in sync and we pulled apart slowly.

"Thank you Boris I love you." I said looking into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"It is no problem. You deserve it beautiful I love you so much." He says to me.

"C'mon you too we have to get to our next show! We have to start driving!" Jesse yelled to us.

I hopped off of Boris and we intertwined our hands together.

"You guitar shredding was sick!" I said to him.

"Thank you Y/n we'll finish the guitar shredding with you later." He said while we walked together.

He then kissed my cheek.

"Oh Boris."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I took so long to update after this I'm going back to doing normal imagines. I hope you guys liked this and yea this is pretty long but I think it's cute. Thank you guys for reading.

-Ashley 🥀