Piece of My Heart

Y/n's pov:

I was staring out the window of my History class. The last class I have for the day. Thinking. In deep thought about someone.

I was in love. In love with a boy I knew was bad news, but I really just can't help but fall for him. His name was Boris. This dude stole my heart.

Y/f/n shook me out of my daydream and I suddenly snapped back into reality.

Y/f/n sighed in disappointment.

"We have one more minute left of class and you haven't been paying attention for the whole entire period y/n." Y/f/n said. She/he sounded like a disappointed mother.

Before I could say anything the bell rung.

Me and y/f/n started making our way out of the building. Y/f/n continuing her/his interrogation about my day dream that lasted a half of the class period.

"What were you even thinking about for a whole period y/n?" He/she said.

"If I tell you you're going to give me a whole lecture." I replied.

"I won't okay." He/she said.

"Alright so I was thinking about Boris-"

"Oh my god again? Y/n I don't know how many times I have to tell you he's a horrible person. That little crush you have on him is only going to crush your heart into pieces." He/she says cutting me off.

"I thought you said you weren't going to give me a lecture about it." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well I'm just telling you the truth okay. I don't want you to come crying to me when he breaks your heart or some shit. Y/n please don't ever date him or anyone like him. He's the definition of a Man thot." He/she says.

"Whatever. Look my bus is right there and I gotta catch it. See you tomorrow." I said.

I hopped onto my bus and took an empty two seater. Y/f/n can't tell me what I can or can't fucking do. I can date whoever the hell I want.

I felt an extra weight on the seat next to me. I knew exactly who it was.

"Hey Y/n." The Russian accent spoke.

"Hey Pavlikovsky." I smirked.

He smiled at me while the sunlight hits his brown eyes making them twinkle.

"What is up? How was your day?" He asked.

"Shit because you skipped second period to smoke without me." I answered.

"Sorry. I just needed some time alone today. I was thinking about my mother and her passing." He said laying his head back on the seat.

"At least she's in a better place Boris." I replied.

We would always go into the janitor's closet to smoke cigarettes. Boris always found the best cigarettes and whenever he did he would text me the day before we smoked together in the janitor's closet. Theo our other friend would tag along as well. He didn't come to school because he drank too many beers yesterday to function for today.

I actually met Boris through Theo. I went to Theo's house for the first time two weeks ago on a Monday and Boris was there. I immediately recognized him from my second period class. Me and Boris hit it off quickly and became friends. Boris is also quite the flirt and he tends to flirt with me a shit ton, but I can play the same game as well.

"You coming to my house today?"Boris asked.

"Yeah sure. I don't see why not." I said.

Whenever Boris invited me to his house that meant his dad wasn't home. He's barely home actually.