Gap In The Clouds

(unedited)

Y/n pov:

Today me and Boris which is my bestfriend and my crush are going to my house. We left school early just because we wanted to and my parents weren't even home either.

I unlocked the front door with my house key.

"UGH FINALLY!" I said plopping myself on the couch. I patted the seat on the couch next to me to motion Boris to sit with me.

Boris sat on the couch and layed his head on my lap. Boris lit a cigarette and blew the smoke, the grey smoke travelung to the ceiling.It was really comftrable, but I had an idea, It was fun.

"Hey Boris wanna come to my room?"

"O-Oh yeah sure, of course."

"Bet you won't carry me up the stairs." I said smirking.

"Want to bet on it?( if you get this refrence I love you.)." Boris said with his cigarette still in his mouth.

He scooped me up and took me in his arms all the way upstairs to my room. My heart was beating out of my chest I love this boy so much.

He layed me down on the bed and I sat up.

Cigarette still in his mouth his lanky body walked over to the record player I had and he put the song Gap in the clouds by Yellow Days.

He smiled at me.

"Come Y/n let's dance." He pulled me up.

"I don't know how to."

"Just jump around damn it. I don't know either."

All this time I was just runnin around...

I jumped to the music my h/c hair moving up and down as I jumped. Boris joined me.

A beautiful mind between those eyes.

We faced eachother and Boris flashed a smile at me while we stared into eachothers eyes.

I wasn't looking, but oh I found.

Boris being the clumsy little fuck he is tripped and fell on top of me and I am currently underneath him.

A gap in the clouds, the sun comes out.

He looked into my e/c eyes and I looked into his dark brown ones.

We'll stay up all night make you feel alive. Oh life, oh life.

He started to lean in and it's all I've ever dreamed of.

Oh my dear, don't be afraid.

My heart, speak up and it could come back to life someday.

Boris collapsed his soft lips onto mine our lips moved in sync. My hands on his face and his palms on the floor holding himself up. He pulled away softly.

Who really knows the truth.

"Y/n I have dreamt of doing that ever since the day I met you. I love you so much. My heart can't contain the love I have for you. You are so beautiful inside and out and I really do love you."

I knew he meant what he said when he used the word 'beautiful' and 'I love you'. He usually uses the words 'hot' and 'fuckable' so I didn't expect that at all.

Life's what you make it and I want to make it with you.

"Boris you don't know how long I have been waiting for those words. I love you with all my heart and those words mean the absolute world to me." I replied.

"Will you be my girlfriend Y/n?"

"Fuck yes Boris."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry the updates were delayed I couldn't use my phone and yeah, but Im going to update more frequently because I have a lot of ideas. Thank you guys for the support.-♡

-Ashley 🥀