Whenever you're ready

This was requested by: Lumi_nous

Today was a pretty shit day. I was in my room all day my parents were working so I didn't go to school, I listened to music and cleaned the house. I also did a bunch of homework that was due and that's it. I was bored out of my mind.

I layed down facing the white ceiling in my room while The Beatles played from my record player. Then my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi, Hello! Uhmm Y/n?" I recognized that russian accent it was my boyfriend. Boris.

"Yeah, hey Boris what's up?"

"Do you want to come to my house. My father is not at home and Theo is at school." He said kind of seductivley which puzzled me a bit. He's never this seductive.

"Of course Boris. I'll be there in a few." I said to him.

I hung up and changed into an oversized t shirt, shorts, and my converse. I tried adjusting my h/c h/t to look more suitable because jesus fuck.

I started walking to Boris'. As I walked I just thought a little of why Boris sounded so seductive more than usual. Hmmmmmm.

I finally reached his door and I knocked on it. He swung the door open.

"Hello Y/n." He said.

"Hello Boris'" I said copying his actions and giggling.

"Come in baby." Boris said.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers and led me to the couch.

He pulled out a cigarette and took a drag from it.

"Do you want to watch a movie? I'm bored." Boris asked.

"Yeah sure, what movie?" I asked.

"Y/f/m (your favorite movie)." He said smirking.

"Oh Boris you know me so well." I said giggling.

Me and Boris cuddled on the couch his arms wrapped around my waist and then suddenly he started sliding his hand up and down my sides and to my ass.

Why was he being so touchy? I mean I wasn't complaining but it was just strange.

I was getting really into the movie and then Boris started kissing my neck.

I turned to face him and I connected our lips together. He smirked during the kiss.

He pulled apart to stand up and pulled me close to him as I stood up too.

"Jump." Boris whispered.

I did what he told me to and I wraped my legs around his waist. I grabbes his face and I kissed him. Our kiss was a pretty hungry one we were in need of eachothers presence we didn't have lots of alone time with Theo around.

Boris led me to his room while we were kissing. I kind of moaned in the kiss which made Boris smile into the kiss.

Boris then laid me down on his bed and he was on top of me. We pulled apart for air. I stared into Boris' brown eyes and he stared into my e/c ones. His eyes were filled with lust and love mostly lust. He breathed heavy before kissing my neck.

Boris slowly kissed my neck with his plump lips which made me feel like I was in the clouds because holy shit it was good. He then started to pull my shirt up. OH HELL NO. OH NO NO NO NO NO NO. I slowly pulled Boris off of me.

"W-woah Y/n what is the matter? Am I doing something wrong?" Boris asked.

"I'm sorry Boris, but I'm not ready to lose my virginity yet, I know you've lost yours already but I just can't. Not yet. I'm sorry I still really love you. Please don't hate me." I said to him.

"Oh no Y/n I'm not mad. You could have just told me. I am very happy you told me this. I only want you to feel comfortable and I don't ever want you to feel uncomfortable in this relationship. I'm so sorry I was just kind of horny and I got carried away." Boris said looking down and blushing.

"Awww Boris I forgive you. I love you and thank you for respecting my decision it means alot." I said smiling to him.

"No problem anything you want. You are mine and when you are ready tell me. I want to be your first." Boris said winking at me.

I giggled. "Okay Boris. When I'm ready I love you." I said pecking him on the lips.

"I love you too. Now come on let's finish that movie." Boris said.

He motioned me to get on his back for a piggy back ride back to the couch.

God am I lucky to have this great boy as my boyfriend.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This was pretty cute and sweet if I do say so myself. I stan this side of Boris AAAAA. Also if you guys ever want to become Internet friends go ahead and message me I love you all! 💕🤗

-Ashley 🥀