Secrets

(I made the x reader adopted for a reason.)

Y/n's pov:

I sat home with my brother Theo while smoking a cigarette. People get confused about how me and Theo are siblings. Well first off I'm adopted. Both of my parents weren't ready for a child but they didn't want to kill me either so they just gave me up for adoption.

Turns out when they adopted me they found out I had the exact same birth year as Theo. So me and Theo are the same age and that's how that works. Also me and Theo used to live in New York that is until we lost our mother in a tragic accident that happened in an art museum which lead us to move to Las Vegas with our shitty father and his bitchy girlfriend.

We are currently home alone and waiting for Boris to come which was Theo's best friend and my bestfriend and boyfriend. Me and Boris are secretly dating because if Theo found out he would lose his shit so we just keep it as a secret.

So me and Boris barely have any free time because Theo's headass has to be with us at all times, but I can't tell the piece of shit we're dating so we just have to deal with it.

I took a puff from my cigarette and stared at the black television screen.

"Ugh I'm so bored." I said while petting Popchyk our fluffy white dog that was laying on my thigh.

"We're going to do something as soon as Boris comes be patient y/n and I'm going upstairs to use the bathroom. Open the door when he comes." Theo said walking up the stairs.

I heard a knock on the door and I knew exactly who it was. Popchyk barked at the sudden noise from the door. I walked to the door with the fluffy white dog following me and I swung the door open to reveal my beautiful boyfriend.

"Hey Boris." I said while smoking the cigarette in my hand.

"Hello babydoll. Hello Popchyk." Boris said smirking at me and then kneeling down to Popper's height to pet him.

Popper trotted back to the living room with his fluffy paws. He's so cute.

"So Theo is in the bathroom right now." I said slightly closing the front door behind me and giving Boris a smirk.

"Oh you look innocent but you are not innocent at all." Boris said taking the cigarette out of my mouth and smoking from it. He threw the cigarette away and stepped on it.

We both crashed our lips together and I felt whole again. We haven't done this in a while. Our lips moved in sync and I could taste cigarettes and peppermint in his mouth. His plump soft lips on mine felt like actual heaven, I missed this so much.

My hand made it's was to his curls and I tugged on them softly which made Boris deepen the kiss. He bit at my bottom lip slowly while he had grip on my waist.

I heard Theo come down the stairs and I pushed Boris off of me.

"It's Theo." I whispered to him explaining why I pulled him away.

"Oh. Right." Boris said with a sad puppy dog face.

Theo opened the front door.

"Why are you both outside come in sillies and Boris your hair is really messy." Theo said chuckling and looking confused.

"We were talking." I said while walking into our house.

"We sure did talk." Boris said next to me.

I slapped him on the arm and gave him a death glare.

"About what?" Theo asked curiously.

"Uhm-"

"We had a talk about how Viceroy is better than any other cigarettes." Boris said interrupting me.