Cherries and The Lolita

Warning: kind of spicy but not anything too serious

Y/n's pov:

I walked down the streets of Las Vegas with a cherry lollipop in my mouth and a cigarette between my fingers. I decided to just walk around because I needed fresh air. I was sick of my house and I just wanted to get out at least for a walk.

As I walked I noticed two dudes looking at me. I was already used to this shit either way. They looked like they went to my school, but I honestly don't give a fuck.

I stepped on the heart shaped lolipop and started to put on strawberry flavored red lip gloss on my lips just to tease the boys that were staring at me.

They both looked like they were going to cream their pants. So I walked over to them.

Boris' pov:

Oh shit. Y/n was coming.

Me and Theo just looked at each other as she finally made her way to us. Wow what a goddess.

"Boris your heart eyes are showing." Theo whispered to me.

Theo knew I had a liking for Y/n. I just wanted to make her mine. Theo he found her attractive, but he has Pippa.

"Fuck off Potter." I told Theo.

Jesus fuck she was so hot.

Y/n's Pov:

I finally made my way to the two boys.

"Hello boys!" I said to the flustered air heads.

"H-hey Y/n w-what are you doing here?" The boy with the glasses said.

"Oh so you know my name?" I said while taking one last drag from my cigarette then stepping on it.

Theo turned as red as the color of my lip glosswhich I thought was cute, but it was too I don't know too cute.

"Yeah you go to our school." He said.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"My name is Theo and this is Boris." He said pointing to his friend. His very attractive friend.

Boris had black curly hair and a cigarette in his mouth. I think he's my type.

"Hello." Boris said.

That Russian accent took me by surprise, but a really good suprise.

"Hi my name is Y/n L/n hot stuff." I said taking the cigarette out of his mouth and putting it in mine.

"My name as you know is Boris Pavlikovsky. Pleasure." He said.

I could hear his voice all day I thought to myself.

"So what brings you here?" Theo asked me once again.

"Oh nothing just strolling around and then I see you dudes and thought this could be interesting." I said winking at Boris.

He smirked.

"Well I'm gonna go now, it was nice talking to you guys. I'll see ya in school... or not." I said with a smirk.

"Wait Y/n you like to go out do something some time with me? " Boris asked.

"Sure, give me your hand and that pen in your pocket." I said to him.

I held his hand and I wrote my phone number on his palm and kissed it.

I kissed both Theo and Boris on the cheek leaving a red lip mark on their pale skin and I put Boris' cigarette back in his mouth.