Runaway • pt.3

It was only 3 minutes until it was 11pm. Boris drank one of the 3 Red Bulls and was now smoking a cigarette that both of you were sharing while listening to more music.

"Don't you just feel free Boris. Like wow I finally feel like I escaped a jail." you said.

"Definitley." he said.

Miley by the SWMRS was playing and Boris had that roof window from the car that you can open. You opened it and took in the fresh air.

"Put it up louder Boris!" you yelled down to him he did exactly that and he gave you the cigarette you were both sharing.

"Miley is a punk rock queen." You and Boris sang along with the music.

You lifted up your arms in the air.

The summer night's breeze was hitting your face. You stared at the stars. This was beautiful. Especially that you were with a hot guy who actually gives a fuck about you.

'Woah. Are you developing feelings for Boris Pavlikovsky?' You thought once again.

When the song ended you got back into your seat.

"That must have been fun huh?" He asked.

"Hell yeah!" you said to him.

Boris really wanted to kiss you, but he wasn't going to. Not yet at least. He too had been developing feeling for you. He was glad that it was only you too alone.

European Vegas by Mac Demarco played through the radio speakers.

"What are you thinking about Boris?" you asked.

"Oh-uh nothing y/n." he said.

You didn't believe him, but still you took a drag of the cigarette and then put it in Boris' mouth.

Boris pulled up near the woods.

"I'll be back y/n I really need to take a piss." He said while throwing the used cigarette on the floor and stepping on it.

"This is what happens when you drink too much Red Bull you fool." you said giggling.

He just giggled as well.

"Okay. Be back soon." you said.

You patiently waited for him to finish you let your thoughts wonder.

You thought about Boris and you had developed feelings for him. 'Oh my god you like Boris Pavlikovsky. Your best friend.' you thought.

Boris had been thinking about this too. He also knew that he liked you as well.

Boris finally hopped back into the car and got in his seat.

"Alrigh-, y/n take a picture it'll last longer." he said while you stared at himm

He stared into your eyes. And cheesily My Kind of Woman by Mac Demarco started to play.

You stared back into Boris' brown eyes. God you can get lost in them.

Oh baby,

Oh man,

You're making me crazy,

You're really driving me mad.

But that's alright with me,

It's really no fuss,

As long as you're next to me,

just the two of us

You felt Boris lean in closer and closer until you were both breathing eachothers own air. Boris crashed his lips onto yours. At first you were shocked, but you kissed back.

You're my, my, my, my kind of woman.

He griped your waist tightly and the kiss moved in sync. The kiss was needy and filled with passion. You tugged at his black hair and he groaned which sent him to deepening the kiss.

My oh my, what a girl.

He leaned more forward which led him to being on top of you. His tounge licked the bottom of your lip asking for entrance which you accepted without a fight.

You're my, my, kind of woman.

And I'm down on my hands and knees begging you please baby, please show me your world.

His lips traveled to your neck. He left a few kisses and hickies on your neck.

Oh brother,

Sweetheart,

I'm feeling so tired,

really falling apart

He kissed your lips for the last time to pull away.

and it just don't make sense to me,

I really don't know,

Why you stick right next to me,

Or wherever I go.

Both of your breathing was heavy and you both stared at eachother.

"I-Uh." Boris stuttered.

"Boris Pavlikovsky I like you. I like you alot." you said.

"y/n, I like you alot too." he said still looking into your eyes.

You both smiled at eachother.

Boris got off of you and got back into the drivers seat and started driving.

Music still played in the car, it was a good feeling. Listening to music knowing that you just made out with your best friend and you both confessed your feelings for eachother.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I had no type of sleep yesterday, I could not sleep for shit last night. Also while I wrote thisnot gonna lie I kinda cringed.

-Ashley🥀