jadee diggory

my name is jadee, jadee ariel diggory. i have brown hair and blue eyes, i am also part veela thanks to my mother who died when i was three. i am cedric diggorys little sister and i attend beaxbatons academy of magic.

i used to go to hogwarts untill my third year. lets just say im a prankster and my father thought it was because of the weasly twins i hung out with. cedric is in huffelpuff and i was in gryfindor. i havent seen the weasleys, a potter or a granger for what feels like an etirnity, dad wouldnt let me go to the quiddich world cup because of the twins but today i am going to hogwarts thanks you tri-wizard tornement. my friend fleur was gong to enter, as was I and im sure my brother would. i am so exited. and here we are we have arrived.

i got our of the carriage and stood with fleur and gabrielle at the back. me and those two were finnishing the routine by dancing. i couldnt wait to see my friends again.

"please welcome the lovely ladys of beaxbatons academy and their head mistriss madame maxine." and with that the doors burst open and the girls apart from the three of us danced in. madame maxine followed behind

"bloody hell thats one big woman." a boys voice said- seamus finagan.

me and fluer danced in gabbie spinning behind us. i caught two gingers eyes and winked. there mouths fell open and i smirked. as i passed another two boys I bent down to close a red head and a black haired boys mouths.

"you'll catch flys" then I carried on to the front with fleur and her sister Gabrielle and we finished our routine, i did some flips with gabbie and fluer spun and we bowed.

i smiled at my brother then at gryfindor they all looked impressed. i waggeled my eyebrows and most chuckled once the other school had come in and it was time to eat i took off to gryfindor- followed closely by fluer and gabbie.

"hello boys, miss me?" i asked tapping fred and greorge on the head- i pushed them and sat between.

"jadeeeeeee" the twins yelled. i hugged them then pushed them back signaling for fleur and gabbie to sit.

"zank you jadee." fleur said.

"no problem." i chuckled.

i talked to hermione and the others and caught up. then the tri-wizard tornement was mentioned, you had to be 17 to enter. the twins were most displeased because they dont turn 17 till april and i turned 17 on September 11th so I'm entering. before i left i hugged the twins and ran back to the carriage for bed. i was so tired i didnt manage to get changed before i fell asleep!!!!

i woke up early and changed into my school uniform. it was so beautiful, breath taking even. my friend eva lockhart- gildaroy lockharts sister, was outside.

"hello eva."

"hey jadee."

"wanna go for a walk?"

"yeh come on, last one to the castle is a gildaroy."

"oh its on." to bad for her im quite fast and i beat her by a few minutes. oh well! i couldnt wait to watch the twins fail and getting there names into the goblet.