12

Well today was the first day that Jack was going to be working with Bobby as his VP. Jack was looking forward to seeing how his brother was going to handle such a big job.

When Jack reached the Oval Office Bobby walked in.
"So who is our new attorney of General?"
"Ted"
"So put all the Kennedy's in power?"
"No Bobby were brothers an we work better together."
"What's your deal Jack?"
"What the hell are you talking about?
"You just seem a little pissed."
"Because I want to be with my family instead of here but it doesn't matter."
"Oh okay"

Well Ted walked in. Jack smiled.
"Well hello Attorney of General!"
"What? are you serious? me?"
"Yeah! why not?"
"Thanks Jack!"

Later that day they began to work. Jack noticed it was easier to work with Bobby as VP as compared to Johnson.
Then Jack thought about what he was going to say at Johnson's funeral.
He didn't really like the guy in the first place.

The next day was the funeral. When they arrived at the church. Jack spoke.

"Well as you know we are here to morn the falling Vice President Johnson. He was a brave man. A smart man. When I met him I knew exactly were he came from. Texas. I could hear it in his voice. Like I'm sure he could hear my Boston voice. I really hate doing stuff like this especially for a friend. I'm extremely sorry that this happened."

He made it short and sweet. Jack went back and sat with Jackie who was with the kids and lady bird. Jack sat down and took John John from Jackie. Jackie slid over and sat right beside lady bird. She placed her hand into of lady bird's right hand.
"I know this must be hard for you to deal with. But Johnson is in a way better place now. The man that shot him will pay for what he did. If you ever need anything I'm always here for you."
"Thank you Jackie."

Jackie slid back over by Jack. Jack gave a look of approval. She smiled and paid attention to the service.

After the service his family wanted to have a private burial so everyone went home to the White House. They all just kind of sat around. Till Joan gave the idea of going out to eat. But Jack didn't want to because he did want to drag attention to the family on a day like this. So they made dinner.

After they had dinner most of them left. It was getting late so Jack went and tucked in Caroline and John John was asleep in Jackie's arms. Bobby was laughing.

"What are you laughing at Bobby?" Jackie said with a smirk.
"John John he looks so much like Jack."
"Well that's a good thing!"
Jack said turning the corner coming into the room.
"Of course it is bunny!"
Jack winked at Jackie.
"Okay eww can your foreplay wait till you both are alone."
"Shut the hell up Bobby, your mad because your not getting any since Ethel found out she was pregnant too."
"Your right about that one."

Bobby left and Jack and Jackie went up to the resident. They put John John in his nursery. Then they go into the bath together. They talked for hours. They then took it to the bedroom.