13

Well it was that time again. For election. We already knew Jack had this one in the bag. But it was still tense around the Kennedy home. Caroline was playing with John John on the floor. They could t believe John John was already a year old. And that Jack's first term was approaching the end. It had been a crazy four years.

Well it was late when they annoyed the winner but of course it was Jack! everyone was so happy. After they stayed for another hour they finally left and Jack, Jackie and the kids went back to the White House.

After they put the kids to bed they went into their bedroom. Jackie headed for the bathroom. Jack undid his tie and sat on the bed and took his shoes off. He began to unbutton his shirt when he saw Jackie come around the corner. His jaw dropped. She was wearing a baby pink nighty. That came up far above her knees.

"Wow! don't you look beautiful and sexy!"

Jackie blushed as she walked over to Jack. She smiled then got up on her tip toes to kiss him. He loved when she stood on her tippy toes just to kiss him. It drove him crazy. She pulled his tie off and walked over to the bed and sat down. She patted the bed. Jack did waste any time getting over they. He picked her up and began kissing her.

The next morning they woke up and began their day. Jack went down to the oval and began working while Jackie had something's to take care of.

It's been several weeks since they nano cued the winner and people are still running around crazy. They were still worried about something risking him a second term and votes here and there which didn't make since but whatever.

Another few weeks passed. Jack had dinner made so him and Jackie could have a nice dinner alone for a change. He had dinner made because he certainly could not cook. When they were at dinner they were laughing and having such a great time. Then Jackie stopped laughing. She got really pale. She jumped up and ran to the bathroom with Jack running after her.

"Jackie what's wrong?"

She starts crying.

"I don't know Jack... I'm sorry I ruined dinner together."

"No it's okay, it's not your fault."

Jack grabs a wash cloth and wets it with

Cold water. He places it on her face.

"Lets go see the doctor."

"Okay bunny. "