Caught eighty-eight

His next destination was a toy shop, it was not that far away from the library. He happily skipped his way to the store. Ever since he was a kid, he dreamt of owning a few toys like cars, cute bears and the flying remote controlled airplanes but he never had one because his family couldn't afford it.

Jimin was kind and he didn't complain to his mom about having one. He understood that there are much more important things to buy like clothing and food but even then, they still barely afford those. He learned how to be contended in what he had.

A man in a uniform, which he thought was a worker from the shop, came out and handed Jimin a teddy bear that he recalled his names was Pooh. "This is for you!"

Jimin's eyes went wide and pointed at himself, "F-for me? No, I couldn't."

"No take it, somebody paid it for you. Think of it as a gift." The worker smiled and handed the bear to Jimin who bowed so low that his head reached his knees almost.

"Thank you very much!"

"You're welcome!" The worker left Jimin outside the store.

The note was stuck to the bear's large tummy.

'Too fast is a little dangerous
Too slow is a little boring
Let’s try matching our speeds
Without going too fast
Or going to slow
This is a pretty long and fun roller coaster'

"If we are on the same speed, let's not let go of each other again." Jimin smiled. "Although I don't like riding rollercoasters (haha)"