Caught four

"You're so cute!" Jin screamed loudly, pinching the mascot's cheeks tight. "Namjoon get us a picture!"

The older handed his phone and posed for the camera yet again, for the nth time. "You are just the most adorable thing I've ever seen!"

Jimin was blushing inside, though shame on him he knew the compliment wasn't actually directed to him but the mascot. "T-thank you friend!"

"Jin hyung, stop embarrassing yourself please." Yoongi groaned, face palming the older. "And you already took like fifty selfies with him already."

He scoffed in disagree. "Ah, how dare you! I'm very much offended, I only took like 47!" Jin protested with a small pout.

"Like that makes a difference." Namjoon laughed behind them, returning the older's phone back to him.

"Well what about you Yoongi? Your hopelessly in love with someone who's not interested in you. Such a loser!"

Jimin's ears perked up when he heard that. Yoongi's in love with someone? And it's one sided?! Who is the dumbass who dares reject the angel named Min Yoongi?

"Jin I swear to god, I will fucking kill you." Yoongi glared at the taller male.

"Oooh, a threat! I'm absolutely thrilled!" The latter sarcastically replied.

"Hyung! Let's order, the line is getting longer you know?" Namjoon butted in, stopping the two from arguing further.

"Okay! I want to eat 'em damn good cupcakes again!" Jin giddily clapped his hands and pulled Namjoon's arms toward the shop. "Bye Kumamon, nice to meet you!"

"Bye friends! Have a good day!" Jimin waved back happily. He averted his gaze to the side and shrieked when he saw Yoongi was still beside him. "O-Oh hi friend! Have you tried our—"

"Yoongi,"

Jimin paused in confusion, "Uhm, pardon?"

"Yoongi. My name's Yoongi, you always call me friend. I have a name you know?" Yoongi chuckled melting Jimin's heart instantly.

Right, he has no idea that it was him so he thinks he's still a stranger.

"Right, I'm sorry. I was just following orders from my manager." Jimin tried scratching his neck but ended up failing because of the mascot's tiny arms.

"Let me be an exception, call me Yoongi."

"O-okay... Yoongi."

"See? Now you're getting it!" He flashed the younger his famous gummy smile making Jimin's heart flutter once more. "So what's your name?"

Jimin's dream-come-true-fantasy suddenly was slapped by reality. "W-what do you mean? I'm Kumamon!"

"Yeah, but you're a Kumamon mascot. I meant, you, inside the mascot." Yoongi slipped his hand inside his pocket.

"M-Me? I'm just plain ol' Kumamon!" Jimin nervously laughed trying to avert the topic.

"Are you perhaps... someone I know?" The beating of Jimin's heart couldn't be any louder. He just hopes that Yoongi couldn't hear it at their close proximity.