Imagine Steve comforting you

"Get out of my office!". Fury's voice rang in your ears as you ran as fast as you could out of his office, straight back to you room. You slam your bedroom door closed behind you and collapse onto the bed, crying. Fury had gotten mad at you because you had foolishly broken some equipment that he had been working on, which you clumsily dropped whilst carrying over to his office. You heard a gentle knock at your door, and knew who it was. "Go away Steve", you shout to him, burying your face deeper into the pillows. You hear him open the door as he comes and sits next to you, putting a hand onto your back. "Y/N, he didn't mean what he said-", Steve tried to say. "Yes he did Steve! He meant every word of it. I'm just a waste of space!", you cry at him. "No your not!", he immediately pulls you up into a tight hug, holding you close. "Don't you ever say that! You mean everything to me Y/N", he whispered into your ear, gently stroking your head. "You mean that?", lifting your head up from his chest to look at him. "Every word", as he stroked a tear off your cheek. "Thank you", you whisper to him, as he kisses you on your forehead. "How about we have a movie-night in?", he asked, squeezing you. "I love that Steve. I love you". "I love you too", he says hugging you close and kissing you.