Imagine Bucky getting jealous

You sat curled up underneath your bedcovers trying to ignore the world as you bit back tears. Today was suppose the be a fun day, as you'd wanted to take Steve to a videogame shop to show him the latest games, but when you'd told Bucky, he had freaked out. "Y/N, why are you spending so much time with him", Bucky had challenged you as you were in the kitchen fetching yourself a drink. You'd been friends with both Steve and Bucky ever since you'd joined SHIELD, and you'd helped both of them get used to living in the current period. You'd been sat in the living room where you were helping Bucky to understand how to use the DVD player when he'd asked you "Why are you spending more time with Steve?", he'd asked as he spotted you texting him what time you were meeting him. "Well, he's not as fast a learner as you are Bucky so he just needs a bit more help", you said smiling putting your phone away. "You sure that's the only reason?", he said quietly, looking at the floor, clenching his knuckles. "Yes, why what else would it be", you joked as you got up and headed to the kitchen to pour yourself a drink. "Don't joke with me Y/N", he said seriously, getting up and following you. "I've seen the way he looks at you, and the way you bat your eyelashes at him. Now tell me what's really going on Y/N". His voiced had gotten steadily louder, and now he stood right behind you as you were back up against the wall. "Bucky, nothing is going on. We are just friends", you said slightly as he leaned closer to you, your back pressed up against the wall, now afraid. "Your lying I know you are", he spat at you, causing you to flinch. "Bucky, I'm-", you tried to plead with him, but he grabbed your hand and threw the glass across the kitchen, it smashing on the opposite wall. "Your lying! You always lie! You never want to be with me, you despise me", he shouted at you. "No Bucky, I swear, I'm telling you the truth", you said terrified. "Then say it. Say you love me, and not him". "W-what, I-". "SAY IT!", he roared at you, slamming his hand down on the wall beside you. You hesitated, in fear, but for too long, as Bucky brought his hand down upon your face, slapping your cheek. Just at that moment, Steve walked into the kitchen, and saw you both standing there. You saw him, and immediately pushed past Bucky, holding your cheek as your eyes stung with tears as you raced to your room, slamming the door closed before hiding under the covers. "Y/N? Can I come in please?", Bucky asked quietly, knocking on the door. "Go away!", you shout, curling yourself up move in the covers. The door opened and you heard both of them come in, sitting down on the bed either side of you. "Y/N? Y/N, please talk to me", Bucky asked, his voice broken. "I said go away Bucky". "Look, I'm sorry. Please, I freaked out, I panicked. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry". You could hear in his voice that he was trying not to cry. "It's alright Y/N, I've talked to him", Steve's gently voice said, feeling his hand pat you on the back. You sighed, before pulling the covers back to look at them. Steve was sat there, looking at you reassuringly with his sparkling blue eyes, and Bucky was sat there, biting his bottom lip. "Please Y/N, I truly am sorry. Can you please forgive me?". You nodded, taking hold of his hand and squeezing it gently. "It's ok. I forgive you. Who wouldn't get jealous of Steve", you said smiling at him. "Thank you. How about we watch a film?", Bucky said, his eyes lighting up. "Perfect. There's one already in the DVD player that I haven't seen yet", you said smiling as Bucky helped you out of bed. "You know how to turn it on right?", you joked at him, hitting him gently on the arm. "Of course I do Y/N, I had the best teacher", Bucky said smiling at you. You both turned to look at Steve who was kind of just stood there, a confused look on his face. "What on earth is a DVD?", he said puzzled, causing you all to laugh.