Imagine Bucky taking you to the park

It was such a beautiful day, you were glad to be out of the house. You'd agreed to meet Bucky as he'd just gotten back that morning after being away on some mission and you hadn't seen him in ages. You eventually reached the street corner and saw Bucky standing on the other side of the road, his hood up, leaning against the alleyway wall. "Bucky!", you say excitedly and quickly cross the road, jumping up at him and giving him a massive hug. "I missed you Y/N", Bucky says quietly to you, resting his head on your shoulder. "So have I". You stand there together for a few moments before Bucky pulled away. "I'm sorry that I wasn't able to talk to you much. I didn't want to risk putting you in danger", he says, hanging his head. "It's okay. At least your back now with me", you say smiling to him. He smiled at you, and took your hand into his gently. "Come on, let me make it up to you", he chuckled, walking off down the street, leading you. After several minutes of walking, you both reach a park where kids are playing baseball. Bucky leads you over to the ice cream stand and picks out your favourite one. You both find a spot in the shade under a tree where you can both watch everything that's happening in the park. "I thought you were dead", you mutter after you'd finished your icecream. Bucky turned to look at you from under his hood, before pulling it back, staring into your eyes. "I'm sorry. I could not risk them tracking the calls back to you. I don't know what I would have done if something had happened", he said sadly, cupping your cheek. "Heads up!", someone shouts from afar, and you turn to look as the baseball flies straight for you. You gasp in fright, but Bucky had already brought his hand up and caught the ball before it could hit you. Bucky scowled at the kids before throwing it back at them, the ball breaking in two when it hit the tree next to the kids with the force he'd thrown it at. "Thank you", you say breathlessly, looking back at him. He smiles, before leaning in to kiss you softly on your lips. "I'd do anything for you Y/N, always".