Imagine telling Bucky you're pregnant

You walked arm in arm with Bucky down the street, browsing in the shop windows, gently humming along to Christmas songs. You stopped outside one shop, looking it at it's display of jewellery. "Hey, you already have a ring that every girl around here would be jealous of. You don't need another", Bucky said, squeezing your hand, smiling at you. "I know, I still can't thank you enough for that", you said kissing him on the cheek, holding onto him tighter. On your birthday a month ago he had surprised you with the diamond ring whilst proposing whilst out at dinner. Lost in thought, you didn't notice the ice ahead of you. You slipped, but luckily he caught you before you fell. "Woah, easy there. I always need to save you don't i Y/N?", he chuckles pulling you up into a hug, smiling at you. "Oh well, I'm sure your going to have to look after us a lot in future", you smile before continuing to walk off down the path. You only get a few steps before turning around, realising he isn't following you. He's stood there, and eyebrow raised, looking a little confused. "Us?", he says. You smile back at him. "Merry Christmas darling", you say, gently patting your stomach. Bucky immediately rushes over to you, his eyes welling up in happy tears, kissing you. "I'm going to be a dad? Oh Y/N, I love you so much!", he says, kissing you all over, hugging you. "Your the best present I could ever have asked for".