Imagine you getting accepted into SHIELD with Steve

You frantically knocked on Steve's door until he opened it, shaking with excitement. "Hi Y/N. I thought you'd be over here around about now", he said smiling at you as he stepped aside to allow you to step into his hallway. "Is it here?", you ask eagerly, literally jumping up and down. "Yes, yes. It's through there on the table", he said as you pushed past him, running to the front room. There on the coffee table sat the parcel with your name on it, as well as a letter. You stood there, staring at it, breathing deeply as tried to control the excited scream waiting to escape you. Steve came in behind you, and hugged you gently, kissing you on the neck. "You've been waiting for this for a long time haven't you", he said softly, letting go of you and plonking himself down on the sofa. You nodded your head, smiling widely at him. You'd met Steve several months ago, and he couldn't have made you feel any more perfect. You already worked for SHIELD as one of their top scientists, but you'd applied for a promotion to join in the Avengers. Now was the moment of truth, if in fact you'd been accepted. You reached out and slowly picked up the letter and read it. Your eyes widened as your mouth dropped open in shock. You couldn't believe what was written there. You threw down the letter and grabbed the box, and ripped it open, to reveal your new uniform, a tight black suit with the 'A' logo on the arm. You'd done it. "Oh Y/N, I'm so proud of you", Steve said, immediately jumping up and embracing you in a hug, kissing your cheek. You looked up into his beautiful blue eyes, smiling at him as a tear of joy rolled down your cheek. He gently stroked it away, placing his hand there, before pulling your face closer to his, as he tenderly kissed your lips. He lingered there for a moment, before pulling away, smiling at you. "Oh Captain", you said a little flustered as your cheeks blushed crimson as he grinned at you. "Now, what do you say about us getting into our uniforms", he said slowly, as his hand ran down your arm, pulling the uniform out of it's box. You smiled at him. "You know me Steve, I love a man in uniform", you said slyly to him as he took you by the hand.