Imagine Bucky trying to comfort you

Everything has to go in the right place, everything needs to be perfect you kept muttering to yourself as you ran around your house, putting things back in drawers, correcting the wonky pictures on the walls, and tossing the odd socks into the wash basket. "Y/N?", Bucky asked quietly, his eyes following you as you dashed from room to room in a frantic daze. "Not now", you snapped at him, throwing him a violent glare as you stormed through to the kitchen. Bucky sighed, trying to push aside the sudden hurt you'd given him and got up from where he'd been sat on the sofa. "Y/N", he said gently as he followed you through to the kitchen where you'd started putting the empty dishes away. "No, I'm fine", you shout at him as he tries to help you tidy things away. "No, Bucky I'm FINE", you yell at him as you both grab a plate together at the same time. He instantly let's go, but it slips through your hands and smashes on the floor. "Here, let m-". "No!", scream picking up the broken pieces, only in your now growing frustration to break them more as your heart breaks again. "Y/N", Bucky says quietly, bending down next to you, placing his hand on you. "No! I'm fine! I don't need you!", you shriek at him, hitting his arm away, getting up and running out of the back door as your face streamed with tears. You ran as fast as you could through the back garden to the fence, jumping over it into the woodland behind, running and running until your legs gave out underneath you, your finished blurred with tears as you broke down. You tried to stay strong, you had tried, but what can you do when hydra killed your parents in cold blood and left you alone to pick up the pieces. Bucky had been the one to tell you what had happened, but even then, he never left your side. Every part of you hurt, inside and out, as no matter how hard you tried to carry on as normal, living a normal life, sometimes there was nothing you could do to stop the pain leaking out. Through your broken sobs you heard the twigs snapping behind you, and knew Bucky would be there, he was always there, right behind you. "Y/N", he whispered quietly, picking you up into his arms as you just buried yourself into his chest. "You don't have to keep doing this you know. I'm here for you. I always have, and always will", Bucky said, brushing your hair out of your eyes as he kissed your forehead. "I know, I'm sorry. It just hurts", you choke, trying to recover. "Mmm, yeah much like your hand", he chuckled as you finally noticed the bruising form. You'd forgotten it had been Bucky's metal hand you'd hit, but now you could feel the pain. "Come on, let's get you sorted out", he joked, and carried you back through to the house where he placed you into bed, and refused you to do any work at all, making sure to take care of you.