Imagine telling Steve your pregnant

"Catch!", you shouted to Steve as you threw the box of clothes down to him. You'd just finished moving in with Steve into your new flat in New York after getting back off your honeymoon. "Say what?", Steve shouted, looking up and received a box to the face. You burst out laughing as the box hit him square in the face. "Is that it?", he asked rubbing his nose, looking back up at you. "Nope. There is still one more thing to come down", you said smiling at him. "Really? And what's that Y/N?", he asked putting his hands on his hips. "Your wife", you said slyly, climbing up onto the bannister. You took a deep breath, and jumped down from the first floor gallery. Thankful, Steve ran and caught you in his arms, superman style. "Oh my hero", you say dramatically, kissing him on the cheek. "You better be careful, or your hero might not catch you in future", he said smiling at you, his blue eyes gleaming at you. "Oh no, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do that. Besides, he wouldn't be able to get his surprise then", you said grinning at him, winking. "Surprise?", he said looking puzzled. You simply smiled at him, before gently tapping your stomach. "Oh Y/N, I love you!", he said, kissing you on the lips. "Well, I better make sure my special present and wife have the hero they deserve to love them".