Imagine Bucky protecting you from Loki

"You know we were suppose to be there an hour ago", Bucky chuckled at you as you finished the last of your drink. You had just finished meeting up with Steve and you had bumped into each other, both on your way to a small party. After realising you both still had plenty of time to kill before needing to arrive, you'd both headed to the local pub down the road to have a drink. Several drinks later, you were both too busy talking with each other to even notice. "Come on Bucky, one more drink", you say leaning onto him, smiling. "Oh alright right. One more okay", he said nudging you on the shoulder as he slipped out of the booth and headed to the bar. You slid out of the booth and headed towards to toilets at the back of the pub. Just as you approached the back door which was next to the toilets, it opened in front of you, and a tall, black haired man stepped out. He grinned at you as you walked past as you tried to avoid his gaze. As you walked past him, he put his hand firmly onto your shoulder and pushed you against the wall. You were about to ask him what he was doing, when he placed his slender finger onto your slips, warning you to stay silent. "Now what would a beautiful maiden such as yourself be doing in a rotten place such as this", the man said in a low voice, he face close to yours. "I-I", you stammer as he hand slips down to your neck, sending shivers up your spine. "I scare you?", he whispered grinning, his dark green eyes staring into yours. You nod your head, as he brought his face closer to yours, chuckling. "Oh I would have you on your knees begging me for mercy". "Excuse me sir, what do you think your doing?". The man clenched his jaw at looked around to see Bucky coming over towards you. "I was merely saying what a beautiful mortal this delicate creature was", he snarled at him. "Well, thank you for the compliment, but she's already spoken for", Bucky said stepping up to him, as the man still held you trapped against the wall. "Really? And who might that be?", the man chuckled darkly. "That would be me. Now let her go", Bucky ordered, putting the glasses in his hands down on a nearby table. "I am Loki of Asgard, and I will do what I want", he said, before quickly turning around and planting his lips firmly onto your in an aggressive kiss. Bucky then grabbed hold of Loki around his neck and threw him across the pub, breaking a table. Loki let out a growl of anger as he charged at Bucky. He grabbed hold of your hand as you stood there petrified and pushed you into the booth where you'd been sitting, before spinning around and throwing a punch straight into Loki's jaw. He staggered over towards the door, before throwing Bucky a death stare, before running out of the pub. "Are you alright Y/N?", Bucky asked coming back over to you, putting his arms around you. "Yes, thank you", you said relieved as your hugged him. "Now, miss Y/N, how about that drink?", he asked winking at you, and both soon began giggling again, completely forgetting what had just happened.