Imagine your first date with Bucky

You sat on the bench anxiously waiting for Bucky to turn up. You had first met over two weeks ago when you had accidentally bumped into you. You had instantly liked him, and him the same, so he had asked you out on a date. He emerged around the corner, and you immediately jumped up and rushed to him "Hi Bucky", you said hugging him. "Hi Y/N, you look lovely", he said putting you down. You blush scarlet as he takes your hand and starts to lead you off towards the fair. You both wander around the stalls, playing the games, and Bucky laughing as he accidentally smashes the cocoanut throwing stall. "You weren't suppose to throw it that hard!", you giggle to him, as you both walk away, you clutching a large teddy he had won you. "Sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to throw that hard, it's just ..". "your arm, I know", you finish his sentence, looking up at him reassuringly. "Come on, this one looks fun Y/N", Bucky says to you, pulling you towards the haunted house. "I don't know Bucky, I don't like getting scared", you say whilst giving your teddy to a kid who had just dropped his ice cream. You both went inside and crept around in the darkness. Every noise made you jump, clutching at Bucky's arm tighter. You both walked into another room where the door slammed shut behind you, and the lights went off. "Erm, Bucky I don't like this anymore", you say frightened. "Bucky?", you shout, realising he isn't by you anymore. "Bucky!", you scream, starting to cry. "Shh, it's ok. I'm here Y/N", you hear Bucky say as you feel him pull you into a hug. He picks you up as you close your eyes as he carries you out. "Thank you", you say to him once your outside. "It's ok Y/N", he says still holding you close in his arms, smiling at you. "I've had a great evening, but let's not go to a fair again", you laugh. "Who said anything about this date being over?", he said smiling at you, hugging you closer, kissing your forehead.