Imagine being on a mission with Steve

"On your left", you shouted as you took down another Hydra agent. You and Steve had been assigned to storm a secret Hydra factory to gather information, only they knew you were coming, so they were ready with an ambush. Steve threw his shield in the air taking out the guy next to him. "Thanks, didn't see that one coming", he shouted to you as he ran off pursuing more hydra soldiers. You fought off the last one nearby, knocking him out before stopping and looking around. You couldn't see anymore around you, so headed off after Steve. "Cap, where are you?", you shouted as you ran down the corridors, straight into a dead end. A gun chocking behind you makes you turn around. A hydra agent was behind you, the barrel of the gun pointed at your forehead. You gasped, seeing their finger squeeze on the trigger, expecting death to come at any second. "Hey, didn't they teach you how to treat women", Steve shouts from behind him. Taken off guard, the soldier spins around, attempting to shot Steve. You quickly kick him in the back of the leg, causing him to drop to his knees, just at a metallic 'twang' of Steve's shield hits him in the face, knocking him out. "I had that completely under control", you say to him, picking up his shield, walking over to him. "It looks like it Y/N, is that before of after he would have shot you." He smiled, holding out his hand for his shield. You smile back, putting his shield behind you. "No, I think I'm going to keep it". He smiles back at you, holding his hands up "Okay, you win. Besides you look better carrying it than me". You laugh, handing it back to him, patting him on the shoulder. "Whatever you say spangles", you both laugh, exiting the secret base.