Imagine meeting Steve in New York

No matter how many times you walked along the streets of New York, you still could get over the sheer amount of people, there were so many of them. As luck would have it, you were trying to squeeze your way through the crowds of tourists and business people in the morning when one of them knocked straight into you. They were too busy walking past on their phone to notice that'd you'd fallen. You frantically weaved around on the floor, trying to get out of people's way as you remainder stuck on the floor, the stampede of feet around you. That's when you felt a pair of strong arms come from behind you and literally pick you up off your feet. They push you through the crowd until you both manage to stumble out onto an empty street. Panting for breath, you look up into the beautiful blue eyes of the man who'd helped you. With a dazzling smile and blonde hair poking out from under a baseball cap, you couldn't help but feel yourself smile; he was cute. "You're not hurt are you?", he asked gentle, taking his hands from around you. "Oh no. But thank you for that. I dread to think what might have happened if you hadn't helped me", you say to him. "Well, I'm glad you're safe now. I'm Steve by the way", he said, offering out his hand. "I'm Y/N, pleasure no meet you", you say shaking his hand. "Oh no, the pleasure is all mine. Listen, Y/N, I was wondering if perhaps you might like to get a coffee?", he asked, shrugging his shoulders which in a way made him look even cuter. "Sure, I'd love to", you say enthusiastically. "Brilliant. Well I know a quiet place which you don't have to worry about any of those types of people", he said smiling at you, looking deep into your eyes. "Okay, sure". He grins, and gently offers you his arm, which you lock your arm into as he escorts you down the street. "So where is this place?", you ask curious. He turns to look at you and smiles. "My place", he replies honestly, with a little grin. You smile back at him and follow along, letting Steve lead you away.