Imagine Bucky trying to protect you

You kept glancing across at the man sat in the seat opposite you on the bus. You didn't know what it was about him, but he looked familiar, but you couldn't put your finger on it. You looked out of the window as the bus came to stop at the next bus stop, watching the people getting on. "Hey Bucky", you shout, waving at him as he got on. Even though he was wearing a jacket with his hood up and shades on, his smile gave him away. "Hi Y/N", he said sitting down next to you, putting his arm around you. "I thought you were getting on after the bridge", you ask, kissing his cheek as you lean against him. "Yeah well I had a few things to deal with", he said shrugging before turning to look who else was on the bus. You sighed and turned to look out of the window as the bus want across the bridge, over the river. Suddenly you felt Bucky tense beside you, and his arm around you held onto you firmer. "Bucky, what's wrong?", you ask as he turns back to look at you. "When I say, your going to duck and run to the back of the bus and press the emergency break", he whispered quietly and urgently into your ear, making it look like to everyone else he was kissing you. "But why?", you ask very alarmed and confused. You glance across at the man who was still looking at you from before, and realised that he hand his hand in his pocket, and the outline of a gun hidden inside it. "Ready?", he asked quietly, gripping the back of your jacket. You nod, and take a deep breath. Bucky immediately stands up, pulling you up out of the seat. On cue, the man pulled out his gun and pointed it at you and Bucky. People on the bus start screaming as he opens fire, luckily, Bucky's arm that he had around you deflected the bullet. Bucky threw you in the direction of the brake as he swung back around to tackle the man. You grabbed the handle and pulled it, and the buses brakes slammed on, sending you flying as the bus span out of control. The back of the bus crashed through the bridge wall, leaving it hanging over the edge. As Bucky and the man fight at the front of the bus, people start piling off out of the side exit and windows. You try to get up but duck for cover as bullets start flying past you again. Then you heard something snap. You glance back and see Bucky towering over the now dead man, having killed him, clutching at his chest. "Bucky!", you cry in horror seeing him injured, and immediately get up to run to him. "Y/N, no!", he shouts but it's too late. The bus starts to creak, and the back end where you are starts to slip further off the edge of the bridge. You hold onto the handles as the bus starts to tip to an alarming angle. "Bucky!", you screamed as you struggled to hold on. Bucky was ahead of you, holding on too, holding out his hand for you to grab. "I can't hold on!", you scream terrified as you feel your grip starting to slip. "No Y/N! Hang on! Take my hand!", he shouted at you, fear in his eyes as he struggled to reach you. You try to reach out to him, your fingers centimetres from yours. Your fingers slipped through his as you lost your grip. "No!", you scream as you fall backwards, crashing though the bus back window, falling towards the river. "Y/N!", Bucky screamed as he watched you disappear, still holding out his hand. You watched him disappear above you as you felt the cold sharpness of the water hit you, as you were submerged. You fought to try and pull yourself up above the water, but your clothes dragged you down deeper. The water collapsed into your lungs, and your vision started to blur and fade. The light of the sky above you started to disappear, and all you could think of was Bucky's face, his terrified face screaming your name, as you opened your mouth and swallowed in the growing darkness.